she would come back

20/03/17

Guys its my birthday .
Happy birthday to me .
Finally 18 .

😍😍😍

.................................................................

XANDER POV.

Sorry Alpha but the luna is in a deep coma. That bullet had affect her a lot and it was a silver bullet . So we had prefer to pu her in and artificial coma so that she could recover soon.

It was a relief that she was saved but still i would miss her terribly.

Its been 3 months since she's in that coma. God damm it . It pains when i hear her screaming at night . The doctors said that the bullet had damage her badly .

Thats why she's getting problems. During those days , i couldn't concentrated on anything mom and dad would come to visit me but i was a hopeless case without her. Ash was shifted home as according to the doctors it would be great help for her. That is , it would help her to recover quick.

Its been one months and Ashni could not wake up. I was back to work trying to concentrate on my pack. Everyone in my pack was sad about their luna being in coma.

I was planning to buy some roses today as it was Nina's birthday , she was finally 18. A big 
Party was held for her. Shit it was a masquerade party. Everyone was given a mask to wear. I didn't want to go but i was force.

The party started at 8 and Ash would be alone, i wanted to stay but my mom insisted that Elli , our trusted maid would took great care of her. It was already 7 and i had to get ready . I decided to wear a black suit with white shirt . The mask they had given me was silver .

Mom came in my room, she was gorgeous . Her hair was pin into an elegant bun . Her dress was an classical long green one. She did her makeup perfectly like a luna should do. According to my mom fashion is bae. Seriously why do women love to get dress .

Everyone was ready to leave for the party but Nina would be left here for a great big entry type. I just wanted to meet Ashni . So i went uo straight to her room that mom specially arranged for her. The room was a simple, white colours of wall ,fisha curtains and in the middle a king size bed.

That room had been arrange well including all the medical instruments . Ash was sleeping quietly. Her long silky hair were spread to her side . Her red lips were pale. She look peaceful. Near her bed was a vase full with pink lilies . According to sunju she loved them.

I just wanted her to wake up soon .

I was too busy admiring my beautiful mate that i didn't hear my sister coming. Nina was dress in a purple gown . Her hair spread at her back and her makeup was done like the professionals.

"Happy birthday baby girl". i said.

"Brother , i'm not a baby anymore ."

"Aww my baby is getting angry "

"Ya ya, go now. She would be alright alone and Elli would be here to take care of her .Don't worry ."

"I hope so, i've been waiting for so long. I just want her back."

"She would be back brother , she would be back."

*************************

Hey guys i know i'm not the best writer . But what i can say writing is a passion.

-so guys its my birthday.

My party was quite fun .

-cheshna 😍😇

Please vote and comment.

Alpha's Daughter (Completed)✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें