xander

Nina where are you..

Now i was angry.

But it melt when i find her in her room crying. When she saw me , she ran into my arms to hug me. Then i realise that she was in pain.

Her wolf was telling us the whole story. Max that bastard i knew that he was not that good like Nina was describing him to be. But still i let her. Its been long since she haven't found her mate.

She wanted to settle down. And see where that got her.  

I've mind link mom and ask her to come. Soon she was there. Without a minute , i left the room and call my beta xavier.

I wanted max dead. That right dead ..No one messes with my sister today i'm gonna teach that son of bitch a lesson.

Xavier i call him full with my Alpha mode.

"Yes Alpha,"

"Bring max to me."

"Alpha there's a problem"

"What "

Max is found dead near the river it seems that he was in a fight . And got hit pretty well that he die .

Good for him.

Xavier do me a favor make research on it and inform me about it.

*******************************

Today the preparations of the big ball starts.

It was a secret for human but not for werewolves that this ball was held for those who haven't found their mates. Since i'm the Alpha  i would be the one opening the ball as i was mateless till now.

Ashni , she was gorgeous. Perfect body. Her long hair , just wow. I've got some information on her.she's a good fighter plus the best tracker in her pack. Great she's gonna be a good luna.

Fish i forgot that we were still not on the good note. Wow just wow , mark the sarcasm.

******************************

New day . New me

Ash pov...

Today i was feeling much better . I decided to forget about xander and all and to forcus on me and only me..

I decided to where  white mini skirt and a green blouse plus my boots ..( picture upstairs😇⬆)

I've decided to leave my hairs down today . Normally it would be grab into a pony tail. But i wanted a change. So here i am . I click a few selfiis and posted them on my instagram.

I've got 1.k followers and 200 followings that mine but my brother got the best 2.k followers and 1 following that is me.

Since yesterday the request of followers had increase . And i found 1 particularly strange .

His name "H.o.t.t.y.g.u.y"

"Ashh???" Sanju call

"Yup"

Come down for breakfast little sister.

"Coming protective brother."

*****************************

Today our dance classes start. Since sanju and i were the best dancers from our previous schools. It was easy to enter in this  school club.

Sanju and i was selected as the main dancers. While boys was sending me their smile , girls were sending me lots and lot praising through their eyes. Mark the sarcasm .

________________

Don't forget to vote

.......

-cheshna 

Those who wanna follow me feel free ⬇⬇⬇⬇

Its: ash_nii_