Time to time

-Stolen kisses pretty lie

-screaming lying looking like perfect stones .

-Blank space 💙

**************************

Ashni point of view ..

Its been already 9 months since i'm pregnant and today my baby would be born . According to the doctors we were having a baby girl .

The pains were horrible and plus xander wad very busy those days cause there was an attack in in the neighbour pack . We hope that nothing would happen and everyone would be in good health.

Nina and i stated getting our contractions together and here we are at the same hospital. Nina was having a baby boy  and he would be name "xavier ".

My baby was going to be name " Alia". I could hear Nina's screams according to the nurse she was having her baby 1hour early .

Soon i hear a cries of the baby  . I wanted to go to see him but my labour pain started and i was hold back . My baby was coming. The pain was horrible .

After minutes that seem to be like hours. Alia was born my baby. Xander rush inside , i could see him afraid to take the baby. But still he manage very well. I just wanted to rest a bit and soon i was surrounded by darkness.

It seem like i slept for hours. I was not in the hospital but in my room. Xander were next to me sleeping quietly and my baby was in the middle of us. 

Deciding to take a shower , it relax me. After the shower , i found xander still sleeping and Alia was awake. So i decide to go for a walk. Morning walks are the best .

The garden was full with  flowers . I sat down on one of the benches and started to think what happen in this year. My mom and dad were kill by an attack and we didn't even know .our third in command kill them while the were sleeping  . According to elders he was posses but he was still in the prison.

I felt someone presence , and i knew who it was xander.

"What are you doing out here that early?" . He ask

" I couldn't sleep . "

"Lets go baby , we are going to eat something ."

"Ya ."

Everyone was back to their normal life. I forgot i had to meet sanju's son. Baby boy xavier .

Nina and sanju was in the kitchen when we arrive. They seem to be in a deep discussion. Xavier was in  Nina's arms. I was about to touch him when Alia stated crying and then xavier started too.

What was happening. Then xanders mom came. She seem to be shock but soon started walking towards us . She took xavier hands and place it in Alia's hand. Both were quiet.

Shit they are mate!!!!!!...

*****************************

The end .

So this was the end of tbe book. Hope that you like it .

- cheshna

- i'm a nightmare dress like a day dream 😁😂😍