Angry

Ash pov.....

I've have swear to never find a  mate because its so dangerous and they become your weakness.

Today what had happen , i was shock. Everything seems to be different now. I don't feel the pain.

But the things that bothering me was why did he do that. Oh fucking shit his gonna pay for that. Thats for sure because no one i said no one dare to touch my hair. Even my brother knew that. Everyone thought that my long hair was my weakness. AS my  hair is mostly under my but. But they were wrong.

My hair is often used as a rope. As its pretty easy when someone is attacking you. I was sitting by the lack that i found some hours early. When i hear someone coming. It was my brother.

He was very angry.

Hey baby girl, what happen there.

I don't even know bro,it was something unexpected.

Chill Ash ,everything going to be alright just relax.

Soon we were ready to head back to school.

We were our way when sunju mind link me:

Walk with style like nothing happen Ash , so that they would fear us.

Ya right. Rolling my eyes to him , i continue to walk  straight. Everyone eyes was on us. I think they never expect me to come back. Ya like i would do this.

----------___________________________---

Stranger pov /blake.

Alpha's zander mate was back again in the school. She was walking straight like nothing had happen.

And seem to smile at whatever joke her brother was saying.

Luna was smiling that was more important.

Everyone was shock to found that she was our soon to be luna.

She's a good fight and she got fighting skills. And she practice martial techniques. These techniques was our long ago techniques. It was a pretty good advantage for her.

..............****************....................

Did you like it . I know its pretty short but i would make sure to increase it.

Please vote and comment 🙊🙉🙈