News

Alpha pov (xander)......

I was just finishing pack work . I was pretty late for school so i decided to skip it. But the plan went down. When someone came knocking at my door.

Hanson was my third in command.

What happen man , i was just going to relax.

Zander a girl just paralysed your sister.

A girl did what.

How dare her. I'm going to kill that   
Bitch. How dare someone do that to my sister.

It should   be that new boy and girl. That girl gonna pay for it.

Without listening to my third in command.

I came in the canteen to found everyone talking but soon stop because of my strange appearance to school like that.

I saw that new guy sitting with that new girl at the conner at the back i went straight to her to grab her neck. But couldn't and i grab her silky long  hair . She gron in pain. And soon she kick my left hand.

Now i was able to see her face. She was beautiful like an angel. Her long hair wow. And she fights like a pro. Without realising she kick me in my face causing everyone to growl.

Then i was paralysed not by her. But its like time had stop. She stopped fighting too. She was horrified. Then it happen that wonderful smell. Pure strawberries smell. Into seconds we both speak the only word "MATE".

she wasn't happy. Oh no my beautiful mate would reject me because of my stupidity.

She just said nothing. She was shock. Everyone in the room too was shock.

Soon she grab her things and ran that fast that i couldn't catch her.

I've stop letting her go. I was just taking a few breath when someone punch me. I was so angry but soon saw who it was. It was that guy with her.

Don't ever touch my sister like that you son of bitch .

God great now. I made my mate and his brother angry.

It all happen because of Nina.

********************************

Hope you like it  thank you 😎😍

-cheshna

"Beauty is power ; a smile is its sword." ☺