Friendship

Since i found out that , that girl i took my anger out on was xander mate. I've started feeling ashame ..

God how could i.

She seem nice but what i learn about her , that to never angry her. It seems she was good in dealing with people like me.

I needed to sort out this soon. 

I was wearing a short skirt plus a white crop top ( picture upstairs⬆)

Today i was the first to come to school. Since yesterday she park her car in my parking , i guess that she was going to do that again so i've make sure to park my car beside my parking . So that she could park hers here.

Soon a black Audi came in the parking and park in my parking.

Great she's here.

She came out. She was very pretty.

_______________________________

  Ash today your going to school by yourself in your own car.

But why .

I need to fix things with the Alpha here. So that we don't get problems later.

Ok

We have a large variety of cars in our garage . So i decide to pick on my Audi . My father gave it to me last year.

The road was pretty quick and my music system was like hell. The song faded was playing.

Pulling in the school , i saw the place where i had park my car yesterday was free. So i did what came first to my mind. To park it there.

I was like hell early today.

It seems that someone was observing me.

Coming out of my car. I saw that girl from yesterday coming in my direction.

I decide on ignoring her..

"Hey" she said.

"Hi " i smile. She was shock maybe because i smile to her.

"Umm , i wanted to apologise for.."

Ah its ok . Just forget it ( really Ash. Her brother try to kill you for that).

And about the incidence with my brother ..

Oh don't be sorry cause his the one that should apologies .

I smile..

She was shock but smile.

"My name is Nina. And yours."

"Ashni , people call me Ash."

"Nice to meet to you"

We are going to be great friends , she smile like a real big smile.

*********

Vote and comment

_cheshna 😉