impression

Ash pov..

Just wow everyone eyes was on me. I feel like shit . I just hope i'm dress well. I was feeling uncomfortable . So we head towards the head office it was pretty easy to found.

Entering the office there sit a blonde woman. Mini skirt , a blouse that show her boobs. Yuck
Her eyes were trail on sunju. Great.

So lets start the drama .

Babe have you brought the documents.

The woman was shock , good .

Sunju was amaze by my reaction. We produce our documents and headed to our respective class saying we would meet at lunch. It was pretty easy to found my class.

Economic e.1

Entering the class ,all eyes was on me. I could even hear dirty comments on my body. Shit man.

I produce my bio data and my result the teacher was amaze. As i've got an A+ in all my subjects. I'm pretty good at my studies.

The teacher made me sat infront of him as it was the only seat available. Everything was going well. When a girl enter the class and started screaming about me stealing her place. A few boy went to stand for me. I sit silently watching her every move.

It seem she just pass through stress and was only scream to relax herself but that wasn't helping. So i get up from my seat ,everyone was watching me.

I went to that girl and brought my hand near her neck and i twisted my veins so that she was paralysed. No talking no moving nothing. Everyone was shock.

So my dear.

You were scream because of that seat of your or because you just happen to broke up with your boy friend.

She was shock..

It means i was on the good track.

So i guess i right . So just stop worrying about him ,why are you angry ,your an amazing and beautiful girl you would found someone better.

My words started to affect her.
Good.

She wanted to cry . But as i was explaining her,she was happy.

Soon my little conversation finish with her . I went to my desk to grab my things. She was still there paralyze. I inform the teacher that i was going to the library and to please arrange for one more desk soon. He was still shock but nodded.

I went to that girl and deparalyse her. And when out of the class. It would only need a few seconds for her to move.

So here i am heading to the library.

********************************

Hope you like it. I am trying to avoid grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment ☺

-cheshna 😘😍