Meeting her

Hey guys i know its been so long . I just hope you like this one to . And please vote as it would encourage me to write more.

-cheshna

-where are you now ....(song)

__________________________________

Xander (point of view)

Today was a bit hot. I had plan to surprise Ashni. Her brother told me she was an early morning person and since Nina was there too , i would be able to meet her. It's seem strange that my little sister had move on with her so call mates . Rolling my eyes at that . Who happens to be my mate brother.

It seem strange yet enjoyable that is our family had enlarge. Everyone is waiting when i'm going to officially announce that Ashni is their luna's . But i wanted to wait as ,  i never wanted to throw responsibilities  so soon.

Grabbing an apple i headed to my baby that is my car. My black Mercedes. I had a lot of cars but i prefer my black Mercedes as it gives good vibes about someone. And since Ash love black it was a good beginning.

My mom was impatient to meet Ash after her little stunts with Nina and in the forest everyone was quite impress especially dad ,he wanted to know what skills she got more .

But for me she was special even if she woukdn't got any skills . Ashni seems to be rough outside but she was gentle as snow. She care about others especially those who she loves.

Nii i love you . Shit yaa i truely love that girl.

Soon jumping in my car , the song one dance started to play. God this song make me want to dance .

-I need one dance . Gotta see my hands one time for i go.-

The road seems to be long but soon i was in front of her door. Her house was pretty much like a mansion. That truely gives the vibes of the alpha's daughter .

Without knocking i headed inside , i could see Nina prepare breakfast along sanju. They seem to be perfect for each other. I'm happy for her .  Thank god she had move on with that max and all. I knew he wasn't a good boy.

Sanju seems nice plus his an alpha he would be able to took care of my baby sister.

"Hey sister". I say

She was shock turning around a big smile appear on  her face.

Xanderrr. She run to hug me. Oh i miss her .

In the background i could here - perfect strangers playing it seems everyone is on music mode. Shit.

Soon i could hear the shower going on , i guess princess is taking her shower. Let go see what she doing.

Once inside her room , i had admire her pictures , her clothes everything .

Soon the shower is off and the door is being open.

----------------------------------------------------

_i missing you baby (song) 😍😍

Girl i'm not with you are not with me 🤗🤗🤗

-cheshna

Hey guys my birthday is soon 😍
I'm going to be 18  . Finally freedom. Actually i'm not going to be free as my parents are going to keep thinking about me like i'm a child ...

(529 words)