surprise surprise

The last what??

As i know sunju was on the phone and everyone knows his my brother.

Then who could be.

Oh no no no , god no.

Turning i saw the most beautiful eyes. Well done hairs. Perfect body. Amazing lips god. I'm falling for him. His looking freaking handsome.

I could hear the applauds. But i was to forcus on admiring him that i did not see him approching me.

"Like what you see princess" he said.

God his voice.

Who says i was admiring you . Yaa that was me.

He smirk towards my reaction.

He knew i was admiring him.

Just great . Great job.

Here present the Amazing Alpha and his mate our one and only luna Ashni.

Everyone was applauding , i could sense xander pulling me to his sides. I could smell his rich cologne. He smell wonderful .

Soon the song "cheap thrills"   (come on come on ,turn the radio on .... )  start playing.

It was our dance , that is sanju and i was suppose to be dancing on it.

Xander pull me in the middle of the dance floor . And we start our dance. He knew all our steps perfectly. Our dance was a  bit of salsa remix you could say. But it was amazing .

Xander was doing his best , i could see that totally in his eyes. I was totally  mesmerized by his gorgeous eye. Damm

Ash forcus. Think straight . I blame all this on the mate pull shit. But i couldn't resist him now.

I wanted him badly. I wanted to kiss those damm lips. The song was long finish but we were still dancing enjoying our moment. I
Love that feeling of him being close to me.

I just wanted more. Soon like he read my mind , he pull me with him out of the dance floor . I couldn't object , i was loving the feeling of him holding my hands .

Soon we were in a big room. That could hold more that 30 people . That room was so beautiful. Flowers , candles decorated everywhere.

I hadn't realise xander was on his feet.

I know i'm not the best mate. Since the first day i've started messing everything. I just want to say, would you give me the pleasure to be with me as my mate.

Shit ..

He was nervous.

I couldn't denied that i like how he did it .

I even started falling for him.

Then i say..

Yes .

He was shocked. But soon recover it with his best smile.

God , i love him.

Shit love , where does that come from.

I'm i in love with him.  I guess...

.............................................................

So i just hope that you like it.

I know it's not too much . But still its better than nothing 🤗🤗

Please vote😎👈