Nina's story

Nina pov

Usually we werewolf have mates.
Since i haven't found mine , i started dating Max one of our warriors . He was extremely cool . We were best friends but on prom he propose me and i accepted.

Its been 2 years we are together. And today is our anniversary. I wanted to surprise him.

So i decided to go to his house. His houses wasn't that big but still it was comfortable.

Zander said if i wanted max would get a bigger house but i objected .

Entering the house , i could hear crys. Walking toward the bed room the cries became louder and louder. Soon i could hear moans .

Ah faster max . Oh yaa right .

I was shocked and then 1 heard it again  there were more moans like there was more than two persons inside.

Opening the door slowly. I was horrified with the site  infront of me. My two best friend was fucking my boyfriend .

They seem unaware about it. I was shattered . But not disappointed . Why?

Max wanted to sleep with me , i always objected.

Now i know i was right.

Thank god i haven't waste my v card on this fool.

" Max your amazing as always." Said Maie.

Amazing what does that mean , did they sleep with each other before.

"Yaa Mai. Thanks for that. And feel free to call when you want to get fuck" he said while kissing her.

Shit his been cheating on me so long. And i was blind to notice.

"But how about me ?"she Maria

"I'm not satisfied yet, i want more. "

"Not now sweetheart . Maybe later . "he said

Now , i need to visit my precious girlfriend. And soon they laugh.

"How stupid of her to think you would be sincere to her." Said maria . Hahahaha

"Shut up you bitch" said Max

"I love her " he said

But i want her and i want pleasure too . She would be good in raising my pups. But not as good in fucking.

That broke my heart into piece and soon they realise i was there hearing their shit.

******************************

Hope you like it please vote and comment 😍😘😘😘😘😘

-cheshna

Its 1 a.m and i'm pretty tired .

Gosh