Really

Vote and comment ❤👌

********************************

Shit Ash was in danger mode.

All i could see was anger.

My sister has always been possisive on me. That true we both share that part of possisveness where it says such someone i love and your dead. Ashni had always posses that magnificent talent of paralyzing someone.

I feel sick for myself. But happy as Nina was by my side.

******************************

Xander pov.

Once i've saw my mate in her wolf form i knew there's something wrong. Could that be possible that Nina was in the problem.As she just mind link me for help.

I came late for the fighting as my mate was doing a great job . It seems she got some talents. But soon one jump on her to attack her.

Here come the Alpha that is me. And push him down . It was easy to fight with him.

As i was so busy fighting that wonderful rouge . My mate was staring someone else. I couldn't see who it was as i was forcus on that "wonderful" wolf.

The fight ended pretty well, that wolf was long dead. And i was watching my sister and my mate's brother sucking each other faces. Really.

Shit then it happens.

They were god freaking mates..

How did i miss this.

That guy was really strong plus he was my mate's brother.

Yup we are family.

My mate was shock . She seem to be in deep thoughts  .

................................................................

-this one was pretty boring .

-i know😐

- but guys its 3 a.m that all i could have manage.

-Hope you had enjoy it weel  ❤

-cheshna😋👌