Stunts time

Hey guys ,its independence day today .

In Mauritius i mean..
😍😍

I just love my country its also call the paradise island. If you got time go and check .

Date:12/03/17

-cheshna..

Don't forget to vote 🙊🙉🙈

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Ash pov .......

Waking up . I feel fresh , like there's no danger and i feel safe.  Glancing at the clock its says 6.30 a.m . Deciding its time to get ready , i was out of the bed and entering the bathroom.

In the morning the water is cold like shit. Waiting for it to be hot enough for me , i went in the bath tub to feel all those perfumes and other delights . I always like to pamper me ..

The water was pretty cool now. Relaxing in the water. I started to think about zander.

Shit i forgot that i accepted to be his mate. All this fighting had drain me. Thinking more about it a devilish smile came upon me.

Going out of the bath . I clean myself and headed in my room . Since is was laundry day . All the towels was not home especially the larger ones. So i think the small one would do.

The towel covers barely. Entering the room , it smell differently  like like someone was here or is here. Who could be. Then it hit me "xander" . His here. Oh baby your hiding . Let me show you some stunts that would make you to come out.

Dropping the towel down , i could hear him taking long breaths . I was fully nake . Deciding on taking my time to look for clothes. I was enjoying it. Finally i've decided what to wear. Its a short black leather skirt , a white crop top and my black boots with my hairs in a high pony tail.

Xander was still in the room watching me. I could sense it. Done with everything i went downstaires to do breakfast.

Leaving the room i could hear foot steps roaming in my room. Smiling to myself i went down. Sanju was preparing food along with Nina . I smile to both and grab an apple as my breakfast and headed to the door.

"Ashni " , Nina says

"Yup"

"Where's xander?", she says.

Behaving like nothing had happen and that i've seen no one. I act confuse.

"Xander?" , what do you mean, it was my turn.

"He was upstaires waiting for you Ash."

"Nahh i was all alone"

"Maybe he left then" she says.

Ya right. He's still in the room go look for him. I say to myself.

Ignoring the fact that xander was inside and was watching me i decide to move out. Its pretty strange that he didn't came out. May be he really left.

I was out , it was pretty hot outside . I just hope the temperature does not rise.

Walking in my garage , i decide to took my black rover . Right my black rover.

Deciding on blasting some music . I put on Major lazer-light up. That song , plus its remix version i just love it.

My car had always been the most cleaned one  in the family. As i'm a black lover . That was another thing .

******************************

I hope that one was good as it was a bit long 😍😍

-Never let you go , never let me down .

- guess the time i'm writing

#12.30 a.m

-cheshna

_ baby please don't leave (song)