Masquerade party.

Ashni point of view .

The party had already started and Nina was already in and cutting her cake , she told me to enter the ball at 12.30 when the ball would start and now it was 12.23. So putting a smile on my face , i prepare myself for the ball . I already had my mask mo my face it was a silver one . Matching my earrings.

The music could be heard from  a big distance. The song chainsmokers-Don't let me down had just stop and my favourite was now playing.

Clean Bandit-Rockabye ft. Sean paul. That song gonna be the death of me. While walking everyone's attention was on me. Especially the males one.

The ball room was big , decorated lavishly , everyone's attention was snap on me. Even Nina was smirking. The only one that wasn't looking was xander as he was busy talking with someone. Nina told me that xander wore a black suit and similar mask like me. She even told me our mask were unique .

Everyone's attention was on me even the guys that xander was talking to. I was walking in their directions , everyone was looking at me with curious eyes.

Nina told me once in front of xander to remove my mask . It was easy to do.

Soon xander turn around and was met with me. He seems to be shock but at times curious .so to solve the problem, i remove  my mask and everyone gasp.

Xander seems to be shock but soon turn into happiness. Hr Hug me like i was going to run away from him. Everyone was clapping god knows why.

Soon the DJ announce : our luna is finally back , safe and sound.

Everyone was cheering , even Nina.

The song , shakira-chantaje , started playing . Xander drag me to the dance foor. Everyone was waiting for us to start , sanju and Nina join us too on the dance floor and we started to dance.

.....................................................

😍😚please vote and comment

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

-cheshna 😚😘

-you don't gonna go to work - fifth Harmony 💙😲