Surprise surprise

HEY GUYS .

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 😍😚

......................................................

ASHNI POV

Its look like it has been long since i had open my eyes . I wanted to open it but was so tired to do so. I would hear movement or even murmur across the room . But didn't bother to hear it. I just wanted to sleep as the pain was like hell. It was killing me. That day i had not expected that that bastard would fired at me.

That coward , i just hate him. Next time i would see him , he would be dead , why next time when i could search for him. Today it was a bit strange as i was feeling like i wanted to wake up. Soon i felt someone presence and had forcus on him or her. I couldn't see him or her as my eyes wouldn't open.

But i could smell that it was a male. And that male was him , my mate . Thinking about him i realised that its been so long whe  i saw that pretty face . I wanted to hug him kiss him. I don't even know why maybe because of the mate pull. I just love him.

When he was close to me it was like i was craving for his touch. I just wanted to be touch everywhere. According to my wolf we were not in a hospital but we were in place like home. I felt like its been long since i took a bath and even wash my hair. Oh no. Now i'm started to think , i'm sleeping but i could talk to myself. Shit i'm getting crazy.

I just hope that everyone is safe out there . I could smell lilies or even roses everyday . It was like i was in a garden full with flowers.
I really like flowers as the would give me peace. I just love the way the are simple but beautiful . People usually like flowers because of the beauty so do i. Flowers can make me feel beautiful.

Suddenly xander was going . Leaving me alone i just wanted to open that damit  eyes.

******************************

Hey wait wait !!!!

I know that you want to read next chapter but please comment something before you go.

😍💙💙💙💙💙💙

This is the shout to my ex- that song 😍😍

Little mix 🤔😌 just wow..

-cheshna 😍