Her come back

Hey guys i a bit sacred . Does the book that bad  , that no one is reading it . Shit i think i'm gonna unpublish it 😢

As no one comment or even vote !!!

Please don't disappoint me.

Heart to you -Cheshna 😚

......................................................

Nina point of view:

Today is my birthday , i'm so excited. Shit i just wish Ashni was with me. Sanju is so worried about her even xander. Everyone loved her so much in the pack. According to xander the wolf that attack her came to kill xander and her.

She didn't know , but according to what the wolf had says , she was a terror for them . Sanju told me that Ashni was the best warrior of our pack . Yaa our cause sanju told me that i'm his mate and his pack is mine too. I just love him and i'm happy to fine him.

I was just about to leave the room when i heard the glass broke.  Turning around i was surprise to fine that Ashni was awake and was sitting on her bed , confuse about her surroundings .

"Ashnii". i say she seem to be thinking. That she didn't realise that i was talking to her.....

"Ashniiiiiiiii ". I repeated again but a bit louder..

She was shock and then she look at me soon a smile is spread on her face and she's trying to get up from the bed . Shit she's not suppose to move.

I was just about to tell her not to move too much , when she signal me to not say anything. Nodding i went near her to help her walk around. She was able to stand up well and to walk around pretty good. Her smile went even wide when she saw my dress then maybe she realise there was something today.

"Nina why are you wearing such a beautiful dress today ."
She said ..

"Its my birthday Ash." I said

"Oh Happy Birthday sister-in-law"

"Thank you lol"

I was happy she was talking to me and the fact that she was awake was the best gift ever . Now everyone won't had to worry about her.

"Nina !!!" She said

"Yes" i said

"Where's everyone and why are you here."

Then i remember about the party .

"I'm going to make a big entry at the party in 1 hour."

"Would you like to come with me Ashni."

She was thinking about it .

"Don't worry about the dress i got the perfect thing for you."

She agreed with a smile.

"But we won't tell xander that your awake , let that be a surprise at the party."

"Ok". She simply reply.

This week i had bought a beautiful black strapless dress. It was a silky one ⬆⬆⬆(picture upstaire)

She would look really elegant in it.
She went in the bathroom to clean herself while i was getting her makeup and other equipments ready. Soon she was out. We decide on doing the hair first. It was pretty difficult as her hair was long. But she help me and now her hair was done properly ..
Her long silky hair was left at her back.

Her makeup was simple but elegant . Red lipstick , silver earings and necklace. That dress hug her curves and she was wearing silver heels that i had bought yesterday at shoe collection. Shit that had cost a lot.

********************************

Please vote and comment 💙

-i'm dancing in the mirror , singing in the shower -Becky G

That song shit 😍😍