first day

Ash pov..

Just wow sunju we are late. I hate you.

But princess we are only 15 min late its no big deal.

No big deal . Bro are you even mature enough. It is a big deal because today we should give good impression.

Me and sunju was just fighting about that the whole way.

.
__________________________________.

Stranger pov.

Everyone was laughting and gossiping  in the parking . Today was  staff meeting day. So class would started at 10. So everyone got early so that we could hang out .

Everything was great until a black Mercedes pull into the school. Its strange school never accept students after admission. But only if they are from a rich family the school would accept . I think i need to inform the alpha.

Morning Alpha,

Morning blake.

Alpha there new people in the school.

Ya thanks blake. But nothing to worry they are Alpha johns daughter and son.

Ok

Sure Alpha.

After a few seconds came out a strong well built man. Giving strong energy , its for sure his gonna be the next Alpha. He wore black jeans ,white shirt and black jacket. All girls eyes was on him. That we could see.

But soon came out a blond girl. Omg she was hot , i mean freaking hot. She was sublime , like an angel. Long black hair. All tie into a high pony tail. Every thing was perfect about her. She wore black boots ,white jeans and a black crop top and her jacket was around het waist. She was just wow.

As they move around the school ,everyone eyes was trail on them. They were just like two super model thaat came out of the magazin .

Its seem that every girl is jealous of her. I guess who won't be.  Their boyfriend's eyes were literally on that girl.

___________________________________

Sunju pov....

Entering in the school. Everyone eyes was on us. Its seem that we are late plus we are catching attention great. Ash would love that (mark the sarcasm).

Ash see we are not late.

Ya right . That's why everyone's eyes is on us.

Princess see we are going to make impression.

Ash just rol her eyes and was ready to go out of the car when i stop het.

Wait i'm going to see if everything is clear. It seems there's something wrong. I came out of the car , everyone eyes was on me.

It was half the truth. There was someone observing us but it was not that important. I just wanted to make good impression.

Soon Ash came out . God my sister and her hot impression . Every boys eyes was on her. I wanted to snatch their head.

She mind link me to move , so we did.

******************************

Hope that you like it please vote and comment

-cheshna 😘😍