lets give a chance

Nina and i had been on good terms since that day . We were even hanging out. She'd even join my dancing classes.

Sanju was pretty busy these days.

He rarely came to dance practice.

The teacher offer to teach at home.

I haven't seen xander for days.

Nina was telling me all about xander . His likes and dislikes. Its seems that we share the same taste .

I've also learn that he was among the feared Alpha around the world.

Nina and i went on shopping since sanju was busy .

Since the ball was coming . Shopping was our best friend.

I offer to go in my car. The song " Ain't your mama" started to play .. we sang all along the road and  had so much fun.

Nina wanted me to select her ball dress.  (Dress upstairs)

Her dress was so pretty. Its my choice after all. That was the biggest in town .

When went to spa.

After one hour there we decide to go to my home.

Nina was pretty cool. And she was  my first friend in that school. It sound strange but it is. I'm in the friend zone type . But since some mishap that happen from my past school, i started taking care about my friends meaning my "type" of friends.

When Nina left , i realise that sanju was late. It never happen before. It's been past dinner time .

I was going to my room to fetch my phone. When there was a knock from the front door. Who could be at that time. Normally sanju would just open the door. Maybe he forgot his keys. That boy  , god.

I took all my time as it was sanju then its his punishment for being late. Opening the door i saw a shadow leaving the our path way going on the road. It seems strange. I could have called upon him but i decide to stay silent and to observe him or her.

Soon i realise there was note down and a black rose was attach to it . Normally black roses are difficult to find and its rare.

Closing the door, i started ripping the envelop . I was shock by the words in the letter.

Dear Ni ,
               Like the nickname. I know everyone call you Ashni or Ash. But i wanted to be a special case.
So Ni , its strange that since you came in here,everything change. I've seen you , at your school. Your long silky hair that i wanted to smell badly. Your deep black eyes , make my wolf to growl. How can someone be that beautiful. Since you came my life change. My sleepless night , all because of you. I'm going to get you soon -princess

From-

       Xander . . .

Great just great. Here i was thinking everything is going to be fine . But no that mate of mine wants me.

Just wait and watch Mr xander , i'm not that easy to get.

_______________________

Xander pov........

Ashni . She had become a big part in my life. Even my wolf like her attitudes . She gave off the feeling to not mess with her but also the feeling that she had experience a lot. That girl, she's gonna be the death of me. That's for sure.

I was among the fearful Alpha in the world. No one messes with me . But that girl got guts. I like it it . I like challengers. So i did what came to my mine first.

Writing a letter to express my feelings was pretty easy. But i wanted something more then it came to mind. Our famous black roses. Black roses was our pack proud. As it was only found in here and it was very special to our eyes.

I went straight to her house. Her house was found among the riches ones . It could be seen that she was her dad favourite daughter since i heard everyday they went to school in different cars.

She seem's to have a liking in cars. Great cause she won't get that problem with me. As got the greatest collection of cars .

Placing the letter at the door way. I knock twice and back away. She took long to come but she came. I found her observing me. I just wanted to go any kiss her deeply . Soon when i was off her view she saw my letter. She grab it and went back inside the house.

She was beautiful, her long legs , black crop top and white short and her hairs was grab in a high pony tail. She was perfect but i wanted to growl at the sound of her not wearing clothes that would hid herself well.

In her case it seems fashion is her word.

Tomorrow is going be a big day ..

______********************_______

Hope you like it-

Its pretty long cause its- (836 words)

-cheshna

I hope that your liking the story
And for the cover its just that i don't know what to put . It would be a great help if you could help me . 😘