Ball day

Today was the day..

The ball was held at 8.
But as i was the main dancers . I was to enter at 8.30 exact when the show would start. Like we say big entry. My brother and i was paired together. That asshole couldn't let me a minuit for myself.

We've practising these step for 3 days. As perfection run into the family , we were quick learner .

The ball had its code dress. That is red and white. I've seen dresses that everyone was buying . It was red and small pattern whites on them . It was just so common.

So here i got the idea: i bought a long white dress . It was so beautiful. Then i add a red ribbon on the waist , to make it look according the dress code.

The dress hug my curves pretty well. I just love it. I pin my hair. ( picture upstairs⬆⬆)

I know i was different and beautiful. Everyone would think that i would have leave my long hair . But expect the unexpected with me..

Applying my light makeup and a bright red lipstick for the final touch. Here i was ready.

Coming out my room . I saw sanju already waiting.

"What took you so.." he was speechless.

Fuck you look beautiful.. was his words.

"I know " thanks for your compliments .

Sanju was well dress too.

The code dress for girls was red and white .

But for boys it was simple black and white. But still he was looking handsome in his Armani suit. God why does he have to be my brother. Stop being shitty Ash .

"So lets move on " he said

"Yup bro ".

Entering in our car , our black Rover..

The song perfect stranger starts . Wow i love the song. The drive was funny were discussing about our pack and all.

Checking the time it was 8.20.
We still got our time . When our car pull in that grand entrance where everything was decorated perfectly. That ball is going to be great like hell.

Its like we always catch the attention of everyone.

Like always we took our time to come out of the car. A little attention is good for health.

Sanju came out of the car first. Him being the perfect guy. Then he show a bit of his being a gentleman and came to open my door. Everyones attention was on us.

I came out of the car taking sanju hands like perfect couple that we are not.

Its strange but when we are together people gave us that look are they dating each other. Like aww i know his handsome and all. But still his my brother.

From outside we could hear the loud music. Everyone was enjoying.

I check the time and it was 8.28. It's time to move.

I was walking with sanju when he got an urgent call. He told me to go so that we won't be late.

Entering the hall. The flash light was on me.

"Here is our last couple of the night. " the Dj announce through the mike.

"The last what."

******************************

Hope that u like it. Please please vote as its important for me to know if the story is good or not.

Please do check on my other books !!!

-cheshna 😊

Feel free to message me