attack day

Ashni pov.... 

Today as i was early . I decide to go to the forest to shift . How would i know that it was wrong . Shit for once i make the wrong decision here i am in the forest surrounded by not one or two but seven wolf. Wasn't they suppose to be out of xander's land. Shit for god sake xander why couldn't you for once do your job properly.

Ho ho ho , is the girl  scared." They said

"Hah , think twice shitty dogs . As this girl is gonna kick your ass. "

"Hahahaha. Baby girl can speak . "

"Even your mother can speak you  dumb ass."

Shit now they are angry . One by one they started to attack me from different directions.  They seem fit but couldn't  compare an Alpha girl..

Soon two of them was down and it didn't end here. It just started. They were quite strong . As they shifted it was more difficult to fight with them in my human form. But i always prefer to fight in human form that in my wolf form.

As when i'm in wolf form. Its difficult to control me as i see only red red and red.

The wolf was finding it strange that i wasn't in my wolf form but still i could fight .

I was still fighting when i heard footsteps , i was about to turn when someone fired at me. The bullet when straight into my stomach . And soon darkness started appearing in front of me and i was down.

Ashhh.

I could hear someone calling for me. But i was too tired. Strong hands were around me . And i drifted to the darkness.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

xander pov

Hey sanju , had ashni told you that she was going in the forest.  I said.

Why??  He said

Nah its just that my betta inform me that he saw her going here.

Soon my heart started to clench and sanju started to cry . Shit what was happening. Both of us stare at each other and then we realise Ashni was in danger.

Without thinking we were both in our wolf form.

Us being the Alpha's. We ran faster than anyone from the pack. Soon some pack members especially the warriors started to follow us .

We went deep in the foresr when we heard a loud cry. I could feel the pain in my stomach. I saw my mate on the ground and a man had pointed the gun to her. I run faster to her. My warriors were fighting these wolf.

All i could see was my baby crying and unconscious.

We were quick to the hospital . The doctors rushes to us and brought her to the operation room .

Everyone was panicking .

I garb that doctors collar and say:

If something happen to her , your dead .

He was shock , and soon replace it to sadness.

Everyone was in a rush in the room . More blood was being brought .

The operation lasted more than two hours at last when the doctor came out . I was the first to ask about her conditions.

Sorry Alpha but the luna.

******************************

Hey hey hey. Wanna know what happen . Opps she may be dead or at the point to die.

_cheshna

- please vote and comment 😊❤💙💛💚

Happy birthday to me 😍