Unidentified Chapter 3: The Apprentice, The Swordsmen, and The Magician

Start from the beginning

"I already made my decision. Starting tomorrow, you will begin training." David said as he places the vial and safe in her hands.
Belanova was panicking and passed out from shock. David sweaty drops and picks her up bridal style. He placed her on his couch and called Arba to take her back to her home.

- A Few Hours Later: Library -

"Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhh?! So Elder David made you his apprentice?!" A Woman with short blonde hair, green eye, a giant with hat with a gray dress and staff, gasp in shock at Belanova.

"I'm just as shocked Luna. I don't know what I did to get chosen." Belanova sighs and sucked on a lollipop.
"At least you were noticed my your skills. My master still thinks I'm not ready for the next level in high advance magic." Luna pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Bela looked down at hers and them at friends, mutters some curses. Why is she so flat and her friend so big?

"At least Ugo goes easy on you. Arba is heartless with me."

Both turn around and see a man with long black hair in a ponytail, brown eyes, a green male battle kimono, with a sword on his waist.

He sighs and sits with them

"What do you mean Saito? Besides, isn't Arba your wife? I thought she go easy on you." Luna said as she served him tea.
"Just because she is my wife, doesn't mean she'll go easy on me. And I heard about the offer to Bela, be careful when you train with Elder David. We may be part of the church but remember, we don't agree with his teachings." Saito said and the two women nodded.

"Changing the subject, who wants to play poker?" Luna smirked.
"I'll definitely beat you this time!" Saito said.
"I'll play. Plus, there is someone else that wishes to join us." Bela said and her friends looked at her confused.
"Solomon, Arba, Ugo, Wahid, Falan, Setta, Ithan~" Bela sang and the two looked at her shocked.
"Hey guys!" Wahid smirked.
Luna glared at him. He was her rival when it came to gambling.
"Saito, I'm not going easy on you, just to let you know." Arba smirked.
Saito sighs but smiles.
"I know sweety....I know....sigh..." he smiles.
You can literally see the fluffy pink hearts around the couple and the men groan, plus Belanova.
"And why is Solomon here? you're to young to gamble." Ugo said.
Luna groans.
"Master, Solomon may be young, but he is quite good, if I say so myself." Luna said as she sat down next him.
"And you know this because.....?" Ugo raised and eyebrow at her.
"Because she always sneaks out to gamble late at night." Solomon smirked and she gave him a "Oh Shit!" Look.
Ugo glared at Luna who shrunk away.
"Geez, you guys act like a married couple, Aru." Falan said as she rolled her dice.
A blush came on Ugo's. Luna just looked to the side.
"I see a ship slowly sailing." Arba whispers to Belanova.
Belanova chuckles. The trio and the rest played till midnight.