Blades | Shiro [pt. 2]

Start from the beginning

"Princess, we can't just go without a plan." Coran spoke, cutting off Allura.

"Yes. We. Can. She knows about Voltron and she just went back to the Galra. We aren't safe until she's dead." Her words were laced with venom as all of the other paladins either had raised or furrowed eyebrows.

"You are saying we go into a Galra ship, not to save anyone, but to kill one of them?!" Lance yelled aloud, followed by an eerie silence.

"I'm not going to say it again. Go get ready. Now." With that, all of the paladins followed what she said except for Shiro as he was already dressed.

"Princess, we cannot kill her, I don't care what we do, we are not killing her."

"I will see what happens Shiro. Remember, you are just the captain of the paladins, not me." Her words left a pang in his chest and his stomach completely twisted.

He couldn't kill, much less her.

Soon enough all paladins were in their uniforms and headed for the Galra ship which Y/n came from. Allura ran multiple tests on her while she was in their captivity to know where she came from.

"We are doing what we always do. Split up and find her. We cannot fail this mission, no matter what. I don't care what happens, find her and bring her back in one piece."

---

"I-I told y-you. I don't know... anything." You spoke, breathlessly. The shock of pain that went through your spine only grew stronger and more painful after every time she asked you.

The two other soldiers were standing outside of the door, making sure no one could enter. Cuts marked your skin along with blood running from your nose.

The strength was drained from you and you were only hanging from what held you up on the wall. The marks from the chains that were wrapped around your arms, legs, and torso didn't help the bruises that were already evident.

You thought that by coming back here you would be helping yourself. Not the other way around.

"Do you want to die on this wall?" Her yell was echoed throughout the room, you would of flinched if it weren't for your eyes that strained to be open.

"B-Better than staying with you... you monsters." Your head lifted with a smirk plastered. She sent another shock through you and your yells were the only thing audible. Surprisingly, the guards outside could even hear, like they were in the room with you.

An alarm and red flashing lights caught both yours and Haggar's attention. Heavy footsteps were outside of the room that you were in.

"Move from your position and I'll rip your body apart limb by limb."

"Not if I do it first."

She left before you could croak out your final words to her. Grunts and groans are what kept your hopes up. Maybe, just maybe, someone was on board that would help you somehow.

Thirty minutes went by, though it felt like an eternity, and the sounds were slowly getting closer and louder to where you were. The guards were still visible from the small screen on the door. You hung your head again, still trying to regain the strength in your sore body. Everything hurt, but you'd gotten used to pain. Being and living with Galra, you kind of had to.