Chapter 30

Woohoo! 30th Chapter! Dance partaayyy! Thank you all for the love and support! Means a lot to me, ya know? Well, I love you guys. Keep being amazing, Swaggernauts!

[ Niall's POV ]

Man, I love photoshoot days. Actually, I love anyday I look good.. Oh, man. I'm turning into Zayn. This shoot was located at our photographer's house for TruBeat Magazine, a popular one among the younger girls. The backyard was rather nice, completed with a finished deck, hot tub, pool, and a stone pathway. The only thing I don't like is the fact that I am so far away from Zayn. Everyone expects for there to be Niam or Larry, and no one really pays any thought to Ziall, but there is a Ziall now. So what then? Harry was, of course, in the middle. Liam and I were on his right and Louis and Zayn were on his left. I could see from the corner of my eye as Liam poked Harry's butt, causing Harry to squirm.

I winced.

We had heard a long time ago about a rumor that says we goose each other to get more natural poses in photoshoots, and ever since then we started doing it! It really does create a nice look, if you ask me. I pulled my best "moody face," as SugarScape calls it, and the camera shuttered.

The photographer smiled. "Great, boys. Would you mind if we did something a little risque?" She turned over to Simon, who shrugged.

I could already see Harry getting excited.

"As long as they aren't completely nude, ya know?"

The young lady nodded with a huge grin. "Shirts. Off."

I winced a bit as I tried pulling the thick fabric over my head. Damn, was it this small when I put it on? I didn't know people's heads could grow that fast. After another quick tug, I groaned and tossed my arms exasperatley into the air. I. Give. Up.

Before I could do anything else, the sweatshirt slid over my un-natural blonde hair with ease. I looked down at my hans, which were now holding the shirt that was just moments ago attached to my head. My blue irises roamed up and met an all-too-familiar face.

"Thanks, Liam."

"Anytime, mate." He smiled and made his way towards the house. I'm guessing to go get hair and make-up re-done, or to get a touch-up. I smiled to myself, thinking about everything. How Liam and I could get past the awkwardness and become best mates all over again still stuns me, but it was all worth it. Nothing was awkward between any of us anymore. Zayn is even okay with Liam flirting with me.

Wait.. Not that he does..

Does he?

The way he looks at me? The way he talks? The way he is always being so kind and generous? That couldn't mean anything, could it? Ha, oh please. Stop, Nialler, you are being a silly little child. Liam does not flirt with you. He is straight and dating a lovely little lady. Danielle... Oh, Danielle...

"Niall, babe, come get dressed," Zayn sqeaked, appearing in front of me. I quickly snapped out of my little trance and smiled up at him.

This photoshoot may be fun.

We did tons of shirtless-in-the-pool shots. None our fans haven't already seen. I enjoyed the partner shots, where only two of us took pictures at a time. I jumped onto Liam's back for our photo, I just did a casual chill thing with Harry and Louis, and did a sexy spread-the-legs-so-you-can-see-my-crotch pose with Zayn.

I quite like the group shot, too. We were all stripped down into just swimming trunks and were kind of laying on each other. It was rather uncomfortable having Louis' sopping wet hair on me, so I insisted that he and Harry switch place. It was kind of like a big dog-pile...but without clothes.