Let It Snow

"Guys, lets go!" Niall yelled in his strong Irish accent. He was skipping backwards in the airport, which smelt of granola bars and fruit juice. "I want to hurry!" Niall struggled with his blue suitcase.

"Dude, what are you so pumped for?" Harry asked, his curly brown hair flopping as he walked inbetween Louis and Zayn.

"Its our first Christmas getaway together!" Niall reminded the group. "All of us! With our lovely families. And in Paris? Honestly, its going to be so romantic!"

"Uh.." Liam looked at Zayn, who laughed.

"Niall, the only people to possibly be romantic with is each other, and that is not happening anytime soon. Okay?" Zayn asked, watching Niall skip toward the rope that led to their private helicopter.

Louis and Harry turned to give Zayn a look that could kill. Ever since the two had gone public on their gay relationship, Zayn has always been the one to accidently offend them. Liam let out a loud laugh as the cold Britain wind danced across the boys' pailing faces.

"Sorry guys," Zayn said, walking slowely behind the others.

Louis reached back and pat Zayn on the back, silently telling him that it was okay. Zayn looked up from the gravel path and smiled. Louis, with a grin, turned and wrapped his left arm around Harry's waist again. Harry relaxed in Louis' arms as they walked closer and closer to the blue helicopter.

[ Liam's POV ]

I laughed loud as I placed my silver headphones in my ears, blasting our song, One Thing. I wasnt laughing at the song. That would be...weird. I laughed at my best mate, Niall, who was skipping like an idiot towards the large copter. I chased after him, handing my luggage to the security guard beside me. It wasnt that hard to cath up to Niall, he wasnt going too fast. I grabbed his waist and spun him around to face me.

"Calm down!" I panted, out of breath from the run.

Niall paused, glancing down at my arms wrapped around his skinny waist. I paused, then released him from my grasp. He looked back up at me and smiled awkwardly before turning around and climbing up the steps to the heated chopper.

"Pull up your pants!" I shouted at Niall as he dived onto the leather couch. His Calvin Klein underpants were peeping and he burried his face into a nearby pillow. Zayn and the other boys had caught up to us, settling into the large seats.

"Make me." Niall sat up and smirked, patting his bum playfully. I heard Zayn chuckle.

I squinted hard at Niall, giving him my best 'I-am-not-kidding' look, but even I couldnt resist his sweet, innocent smile. I felt my lips curl up as I hopped beside him onto the couch in the back.

Niall placed his leg over mine, relaxing himself as he sat back, slowely closing his bright blue eyes. I smiled and nudged him, wanting him not to fall asleep. But knowing Niall, he would be sleeping in the next few minutes. So will Zayn. And that only left me with the love-birds, who were probably talking about something I really dont want to hear.

So I closed my eyes and dozed off.

[ Niall's POV ]

My eyes fluttered open slowely as I looked around. How long ago did I doze off? A few hours, possibly. Or longer? I moaned slightly as I felt something move below me..

Or Someone..

Oh, its just Liam.

I rubbed my eyes with my hands and moaned again, sighing to myself. The plane was silent. The others pust be still sleeping.

I smiled, then looked down. The loudest gasp humanly possible escaped my lips. Liam was shirtless and I... I was laying on him! I could only imagine how wrong we must look right now! I pushed myself up, trying not to wake Liam. He stirred slightly, but calmed down quickley. I shuddered at the thought. I was laying on my best mate! Gross, right?

"Harry?" I called. "Louis? Zayn, where are you guys?"

I walked up towards where Louis and Harry were supposed to be, but no avail. The seats were empty. I looked to where Zayn would be sleeping. He wasnt there either. I could feel my eyebrows cringe in confusion. Where the hell are they?

"This isnt funny, whatever you're doing!" I shouted.

Looking back, I saw Liam adjust to his right shoulder. He must have been going to the gym lately, because his abs were undeniably gorgeous.. Wait, what the fuck am I saying?!

"Niall, up here!" I heard Louis shout.

I followed his raspy voice to the front room of the helicopter. Pushing the door open, I saw Zayn, Harry, and Louis. They were sipping waters and eating sub sandwhiches, laughing about something.

"Food!" I blurted, making them fall silent. I trotted toward the mini fridge that was sitting beside Zayn. Pulling the handle, I saw many assorted fruits, berries, vegetables, sandwhiches, and drinks. I grabbed a Turkey on Rye break and muched down into it. Thank God! I havent eaten in hours. "What are you all doing in here?"

"We were waiting on you and Liam to wake up." Louis said with a mouthful of BLT. "You two sure can sleep!"

"We have landed in Paris nearly a half hour ago, but we didnt want to go anywhere until you were awake," Harry said, sipping orange juice from a plactic container. "Go take Liam a sandwhich and tell him to get up so we can go."

I nodded, anxiously awaiting the beautiful city that lie ahead. After grabbing a Ham and Cheese, i headed back to the Chill area. I pushed the door open with my bum, because my hands were full. As I turned, I ran face first into Liam. We both toppled to the ground.

"Ouch, Niall!" Liam groaned, holding his head in pain. Ha. Payne is in pain. Get it? "The fuck were you doing?"

"Bringing you food!" I said, sitting up with a grin. "Sorry." I didnt care if Liam cursed at me. I gave him a sweet smile as his lips curled upward. "We landed a while ago. Go get dressed so we can go."

Liam snatched his sandwhich out of my hands and walked back towards the couch. I smiled at him, wondering if he ever really ate. Liam was skinny as hell, but yet, his body was so perfect. His abs glisten, his waist line was just the perfect size, his latest haircut fit his light brown eyes perfectly and-

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I am going way too far! Without thinking, my hand rose, and I slapped myself in the face.

Liam heard and turned around. "Niall, you okay?"

Cluthing my pinking cheek, I nodded. "Never better." Biting my lip, I turned on the heel of my green Nikes and walked back towards the boys.

What the hell is wrong with me?