Chapter 24

[ Liam's POV ]

I gave myself a facepalm, deep in thought, as Danielle sat down on my lap. She would've been here earloer, but you...dance practice. I really like her, but now I am starting to question myself. Was I honestly that big of a jerl to Niall? I'm the reason he started cutting? I'm the reason for his broken heart?

I'm the reason he wants to die...

That very statement sent instant tears to my eyes, and I'm not the crying type. I truly love Niall, but this is all too weird. Too much to handle. I just do not understand myself right now. Just about a month ago we were so into each other. So in love. But now, it has fallen apart.

And it's all my fault.

Damn, I fucked things up big time. Now I feel bad... Damnit. It was definetely not supposed to end like this, it just wasn't. I tried at Niall, and it was amazing. But now that I've got Danielle, I don't want to leave her. She diserves better than a dumbass jerk like me. She doesn't even know the half of it.. Dang, why does it have to be so hard?

I messed Niall up. I even fucked with my own mind, soul, and heart. I screwed all of us a lot. I messed up my pride and joy: One Direction.

"Liam, are you sure you're okay?" Danielle asked. She was in sweats and black top that squeezed her tiny waist. I looked down at her hands. One was in a bowl of salty popcorn and the other held the remote to the television.

I nodded. No, she had no idea what the hell was going on. All she technically knew was the fact that Niall and I are currently in an arguement. A big one. And that is it. So.. Does that mean I'm keeping secrets from her? And secrets are sworn for bad relationships. Right? So I am not made for her. Right?

"Babe, something is wrong with you!" she insisted, dropping the remote on the couch. "And I gaurantee you that I will figure it out one way or another, Liam."

I turned my attention to Danielle. She was setting the large glass bowl filled with golden kernals on the coffee table. I watched as she turned around to face me, giving me a stern look. I shot her one right back, and she snickered lightly. Her smile was beautiful, irresistable even.

"Nothing, just thinking."

"About Niall?" she asked, her tone turning serious. More serious than normal.

I nodded slowely. She rubbed my leg thoughtfully and smiled.

"Liam, I know that you two love each other," she stated.

"Really?!" I asked, a bit frantic. How did she know that Niall and I were dating? How the hell could she possibly ever find that out? And if she knew, did othernpeople know? Was word spreading?! How long would it be until the fans found out?!?

"Duh. You're like...best friends."

"Oh... Yeah." Nevermind. Freaking over nothing.. Calm yourself, Liam.

"Anyway, best friends get through anything together. Trust me. You and Niall will back to your usual selves sooner than you know it!"

God, I sure hope so...

----------------------------------

Okay, this is incredibly short. But its only short to create tension and suspension. Gosh, I love cliffys! [:

So, whatcha think about Liam now? Comment. [:

XOX, Maddie[: