Chapter 15

[ Liam's POV ]

I yawned, walking down the hall in my lift. I was wearing flannel pants to bed tonight. It had been a long tiring day, trust me. What I needed was a good sleep. Sleep would be nice. A time for me to collect all my thoughts about todays events. What had even happened today? I know we were in studios a lot, but what about that part of me? I wanted to be with Niall, right? I know I did. And he wanted to be with me as well, right? But what about Zayn? Did he kind of...like...Zayn? But he didn't, and he couldn't, right? He told me he loved me, he told me he wanted to be with me forever. So, why did I have such a funny feeling that something was about to happen to me...or to us?

I flopped down onto my bed, the soothing fibers on the blankets instantly calmed me. I glanced at the clock. It was 11:02. Good. I needed rest, now! The matress dipped all over my body and I loved it. Damn, it felt so good around me. If I had candles, rose petals, and Niall it would be perfect.

I layed back at closed my eyes, right as someone knocked on the door. What the hell?! Couldn't they wait til morning?! I just layed down!

Groaning and reluctant, I pushed myself back up and walked back down the hall. After passing the couch and the coffee table, I stood on my tip-toes and looked out of the peephole. My eyes furrowed in confusion as I opened the door.

"Zayn?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

I moved out of the way so he could come in. He sat on the couch and looked up at me, motioning for me to sit down beside him. I did, and looked at him. He looked depressed and upset, like he really needed, or just wanted, a friend.

"Liam, I think we need to talk," he said, rubbing his own knee.

I smiled. "Zayn, I forgave you back in Paris. We're cool now, Mate."

He shook his head. "It's not that, Liam. I just... I don't even know." He looked at me, then his lap. "When me and Niall kissed, I knew right away that it was one of the worst mistakes I had ever made in my life. And in Paris, tge city of love, at that. I don't really feel like you meant that apology. I'm not asking for you to apologize, I am just sayin', mate."

I nodded, as he kept talking, hanging on his every word.

"I don't even like Niall in that way," he informed me. "I think I like someone else."

"Really?!" I got excited, I know. "Who is the lucky one?"

Zayn kept staring at his lap. "You, bro." Before I could even respond, Zayn grabbed my face and pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.

Wait, what the hell is going on?! Are Zayn and I kissing?! Well, I didn't kiss him back, yet I didn't pull away. It was just too weird. I was too stunned to pull away. I just sat there, stunned and shocked. Zayn pulled away from me, a smile growing fondly on his face.

"That wasn't supposed to happen," I mumbled, my eyes on Zayn. I don't even have the words for that, I couldn't think of any!

"Good. Then it'll just be our little secret."

And without another word, he got up and left.

*****************"*

Comment? (;

XOX, Maddie<3