Chapter 4

[ Liam's POV ]

So, todays the day.. The big day... The date day. I wore dark-wash, distressed jeans, black combat boots, and a white button-up with the top three buttons unbuttoned. I wasnt quite sure what to wear, since Niall wouldnt even give me the slightest hint as to where we were going. Something about me knew I shouldn't trust Niall to take me out in a foreign country, but I did. I guess that is just partially the effect he had on me. I wanted to trust him. I knew I could. So what am I worried about?

I looked over at the clock in the corner of the bathroom. It was 10:12 in the morning. Once again, I have no clue why I'm even up this early. The rest of the guys were sound asleep, like I should be. And another thing. Niall insisted we go without security, which was highly dangerous. Paris fans can be a bit...frisky. I just hoped that today would be a good day.

After one final look and toss of the hair, I exited the bathroom. Niall was sitting on the bed, waiting patiently for me. As soon as he heard the knob turn, he lifted himself off the bed. And he looked ten times better than me.

He wore a green Polo shirt, light-wash jeans, and brown sneakers with the tongues out. I took him in, just staring at his body... Hm, I liked him better with his shirt off....

[ Niall's POV ]

I watched Liam, who watched me. He looked fantastic. My heart revved up like a motorcycle as his eyes dropped lower and lower. I hoped he didnt notice my shaking figure. I smiled a toothy smile at him, and he returned it. Butterflies shot through my stomach. Is it lame that I'm nervous? I was up most of the night hatching up the ideas of the outing.

And no, it is not a date. It's an outing. With my friend. My specual friend. But it doesnt mean anything at all. At least not in the way you think. Liam and I are just friends.

I am starting not to believe myself...

[ Liam's POV ]

"Shhhh!" Niall held his finger in front of his lips, ordering me to be silent as we crept slowely down the stairs. All of the doors in the hall were closed and the lights were off. Sunshine crept in from the curtains and reflected off the white snow. It was blinding, but beautiful.

I followed Niall slowely as he led me to the door. I stood with a smile as he wrote a note and taped it to the door, letting the boys know we were okay. Was this really happening? I mean, I know Niall is not interested in me that way. But some small part of me wanted to believe that he is. Is that bad? And what if Niall found out? What if he thought I am a gay freak and never want to talk again? I know, I sound really harsh, but it could happen!

As soon as Niall shut the door behind us, I spoke. "So where exactly are we going?"

"On an adventure." He flashed me a mischevious smirk, grabbed my hand, and started running.

Running, running, and not looking back...

[ Niall's POV ]

Liam and I could not stop grinning and giggling the entire run there. We sprinted past a bunch of innocent people, hand in hand, before I finally stopped, panting for breath. Liam did the same. I dont know exactly how far we ran, but we were near the center of Paris. Perfect.

Once we caught our breath, Liam eyed me. I tried not to look his way. He had a steady gaze on my body, looking at me up and down.

"Enjoying the veiw?" I finally asked, a smirk forming on my lips.

Liam chuckled. "There's nothing to see."

I glared at him, then laughed. Even if that was an insult, it was pretty funny. I'll have to use that on Zayn one day. Liam laughed as well. Oh, that laugh. It made my heart beat a bit faster.