Chapter 29

AUTHORS NOTE: The Tweets and Skype videos in the following chapter were MADE UP by me. Thanks. [:

[ Niall's POV ]

Tonight went much better than I thought it would... Harry and Zayn actually managed to talk to Danielle without gagging, and I held a simple conversation with her. That, my friends, is what I like to call progress. I never thought about it before, but Danielle is actually gorgeous. Her and Liam are a really nice couple when I look at them. I crawled over Zayn to get seated back inside the warmth of the Range Rover. Louis started the ignition as I slid my phone out of my pocket. Tonight was such a success, I even wanted to Tweet about it.

@NiallOfficial: Had an amazing diner tonight with the lads and @daniellepeazer. Really tired now, xx

I smiled and sent it. I knew if I checked the computer tonight, there would be hundreds of replies. Directioners, our girls, are the best fans anyone could ask for. Harry reached to turn the radio on, and of course, What Makes You Beautiful was playing. Harry and Louis began dancing. Larry Stylinson, everybody! I snickered to myself and rested my head on Zayn's shoulder.

We finally arrived home about a half an hour later because Louis thought it was important to go to the market and buy candy to keep us up tonight. None of us could really object, because he was the one with the keys to the car. Sometimes, it is a real pain in the arse to have Louis 'The Tommo' Tomlinson as the oldest. He can be such a kid. Of course I love him, though.

Louis and Harry came skipping towards the car with multiple bags in each of their hands, huge grins plastered to their faces.

"What did you get?" Liam asked. I looked over at him for a short second. I thought he had fallen asleep. Guess not.

"Oh, you know.." Louis said, starting the ignition again.

Harry spoke up. "Twix, gummies, Snickers, KitKats, Airheads, Sour Lemon Chews, Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, Sour Patch Kids, Kool-Aid-"

"Okay!" Zayn interrupted while Liam and I laughed. "Looks like we'll be up all night."

"AND JUMP AROUND UNTIL WE SEE THE SUN!" Louis shouted at the top of his lungs. I couldn't quite see the other boys' reactions, but I jumped. Hell, Louis could be so damn loud sometimes.

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND FIND A GIRL AND TELL HER SHE'S THE ONE!" Harry joined in. Oh, great. The power duo of loudness. I rolled my eyes at their intentional horrible singing, but smiled at the same time.

"HOLD ONTO THEIR FEELINGS, AND DON'T LET IT GO!" Zayn yelped. "'CAUSE WE GOT THE FLOOR NOW! GET OUTTA CONTROL!"

I scooched away from Zayn, closer to Liam whilst laughing. These boys are insane, I swear. I kept on scooching until I bumped something. I looked down and noticed it was Liam's leg. My blue eyes went up to meet his brown ones, and I smile formed on his face. I grinned at him. Were we having a...moment? No, we couldn't be? Could we? Uh, no, Nialler, stop teasing yourself. I shook the thoughts from my mind and listened to Zayn, Louis, and Harry.

"UP ALL NIGHT, LIKE THIS ALL NIGHT! HEY! UP ALL NIGHT, LIKE THIS ALL NIGHT! HEY! UP ALL NIGHT!"

"Don't even care about the table breaking! We only wanna have a laugh!" Zayn sang in a lighter tone. "I only care about this girl I'm seeing. I hope she'll wanna kiss me back!"

"Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay. DJ's got the floor to shake, the floor to shake. People goin' all the way, yeah, all the way. I'm still wide awake!"

@Real_Liam_Payne: mini-concert with the lads on the way home? Just an average night. Xx.

The rest of the ride home seemed absolutely endless as the three kept on yelling our songs at the top of their lungs. Finally the Range Rover slowed to a stop. I got out on Liam's side, and we all walked to Louis' flat. Aren't we cool? Eighteen, nineteen, and twenty year old popstars, and instead of getting drunk and partying all night at strip clubs, we go to the market and get candy and have a sleepover.