Chapter 2 (Part One)

[ Niall's POV ]

I am a sexy beast.

Not meaning to brag, but really.

Okay, Im kidding. Dont get your knickers in a twist.

I am wearing green Nikes, jeans, a white long-sleeved shirt, and Liam's brown, puffy vest.

And I know what you're thinking..

No, I am NOT wearing Liam's jacket because...you know. Im wearing it because he let me! Okay? Good, now that we have got that cleared up..

"Niall, you comin' or what?" Liam called from the chill room.

I just now realized that I was still in the lounge. Frantic, I stuffed my clothes into my suitcase and made my way to the front.

The rest of the boys were already there, crowded around the opened door. Harry was wearing Louis'/Liam's Superman shirt under a gray sweater, jeans, and black sneakers. Cool, I guess.

Louis was wearing a red tee, white braces, and white Toms with a black jacket that was zipped half-way up. Typical outfit for him.

Zayn wore gray sweatpants, a black tee that showed off his muscles, and a heavy jacket.

But Liam.. Oh, Liam. He looked great. Even thoug he wore a normal outfit: tan pants that hung below his waist, a blue and black collared tee from Holister, and cool blue sneakers, there was something different about him. And I liked it, whatever the hell it was. I eyed him up and down, a smirk forming on my pink lips.

Wait... What the hell am I saying?! When have I ever started looking at Liam like this?! I never looked at him, and I am not going to start now! ...

But look at his biceps...

Holy shit! Niall, stop! What are you doing! Snap out it! Liam may be sweet, funny, smart... Attractive...

"Like what you see?"

Annoying..

I snapped back to reality. Only Liam was standing in front of me, but I noticed the other three boys laughing en route to the airport building. I felt my cheeks burn as I stared up at Liam.

"You wish," I finally choked up. I nudged Liam playfully and ran down the steps toward the rest of the band.

I could have sworn I heard Liam say, "I know." ...

[ Liam's POV ]

I quickley slapped my hand over my mouth. Did I really just say what I think I just said. Its a good damn thing Niall didnt hear me. I would be so screwed! But why am I thinking about Niall like that anyway? Its probably just the jetlag getting to my head.

I hopped out of the copter and trailed after the boys, mentally slapping myself in the process.

[ Regular POV ]

"Damn!" Harry screeched, opening the door to the giant hotelroom.

Louis instintively slapped Harry across the face. "Language!" Louis said with a gasp.

He exchanged a smirk with Harry, then burst out laughing. Harry leaned over, grabbing Louis's neck, and pecked him eversolightly on the lips.

"Whoa! Check this place out!" Liam said, dropping his bag on the floor and jumping onto the couch.

"Shit, theres only three rooms!" Zayn yelled.

How did he get back there so fast?

The boys rushed down the long hallway towards Zayn's voice and discovered the horrid truth: there were only three bedrooms.

"NOOOOO!" Zayn, Liam, and Niall yelled in unison.