This is not what I planned.

Chapter 19

Dazai planned for today to be a pretty chill night. He made dinner reservations at Chuuya's favorite place with the best wine.

but of course, that's not what happened.

***

Current time 7:30 pm

long story short they ran into an old "friend" of Chuuya's.

"Dazai meet Jose. He was the boy I would hang out with from time to time outside the flower shop. Until he moved away."

"Anyways, Jose meet Dazai."

They shook hands but lord have mercy they both felt the urge to kill.

Chuuya was too oblivious to notice and kept gushing about how dumb and funny Jose was.

In fact, he basically left Dazai out of the picture. Dazai didn't really have a choice but to sit there and watch Jose smirk his way into their date.

"SO Dazai what are you and Chuuya doing here?" (jose)

"Well.Jo-se. We were supposed to be on a da-" (Dazai)

"we're just hanging out." (Chuuya)

Jose chuckled as he noticed Dazai's hurt expression.

"y-yeah, Just hanging out.." (Dazai)

***

Love can be bittersweet.

...right?

Dazai's heart hurt. He already felt as if he was losing Chuuya to a girl and now a guy!? He just couldn't catch a break.

He reached for Chuuya's hand and held it. Chuuya squeezed Dazai's hand before shoving it away.

That only let his heart shatter more. Dazai couldn't take it. He walked out of the restaurant and walked to the apartment. It was fairly easy to slip out since they paid no attention to him anyway.

He decided to wait for Chuuya to get home.

***

Hours past

It was now 2 am and Chuuya still wasn't back. Dazai sighed and decided he was going to sleep on the couch tonight.

------------------

End of Chapter 19! Sorry for the cliff hanger!