what just happened

Chapter 9

Chuuya instantly went to Dazai. Dazai just looked up and hugged him tightly. Dazai's breathing was heaving and his eyes were red and puffy.

  He had no idea what was going on.

"You're okay Chuuya! You're okay..." Dazai said softly into chuuya's neck.

"Why wouldn't I be ok?" Chuuya said directly.

Dazai explained how he came to check on him only to find blood everywhere and thought he died.

"You really are an idiot Dazai. If I was dead where's my body? And we have school today so.."

Dazai didn't say anything he just hugged him tighter causing Chuuya to wince.

Dazai looked down at his expression was demon like.

"Who did this to you?"

The tone in Dazai's words weren't the person he knew. It was almost like another person in the room.

Chuuya didn't want to answer he felt that if Dazai knew, he would get hurt as well.

*

Dazai cupped Chuuya face and brought it closer to his. He gave Chuuya a worried look.

"Tell me please"

"The same guy who did it last time."

Dazai let go of Chuuya and walked straight out of the apartment.

**

Chuuya had no idea what just happened. Everything happened so quickly...

So he decided to take a shower and let the idiot do whatever he went to do. But what did he go do?

**

Time past

Chuuya got out of the shower, he groaned as he realized he left his clothes in his room.

He thought he heard a door open but didn't think anything of it.

He wrapped a towel around his hips and walked out as he was getting his clothes the worst thing that could ever happen was

"chuuyaaa~"

----

End of chapter 9! Don't forget to comment !