yes

Chapter 5

Chuuya slowly started to wake up he felt so comfortable he didn't bother to even try to get up. 

He was hugging something but he just snuggled into it. Chuuya smelled a scent similar to...

Chuuya got up very quickly and just stared at the male next to him. The memories of yesterday slowly climbing into his mind. He blushed so much he thought he was going to explode. The fact that he remembered Dazai's scent so clearly, scared him a little. 

Dazai soon woke up, slowly sitting up.

"Chuuya~ it's Saturday... go back to bed." 

"Tch. heck no. Not with you" Chuuya turned his head in the opposite direction. 

"That's not what your actions yesterday told me~ you didn't even let me go and the cute part is you mumbled my name in your sleep." 

Chuuya just buried his face in the pillows. He hated how he felt. He hated the fact that Dazai the most annoying person in the world made him feel this way. In fact, he might even like Dazai in a romantic way but Dazai would never feel the same. He's just really friendly but...

"Chuuyaa~" 

Chuuya's thoughts broke and he just groaned. Chuuya just buried his face even deeper into the pillows. He knew he was a bright shade of red people could see miles away. 

"just get out Dazai. You're so annoying. Jeez."

He felt Dazai move from the side of him so he took his face out of the pillows. 

Right, when he turned around Dazai's face was not even an inch away. Chuuya's face grew warm again. Not to mention the squeak he let out. He cursed himself because he hated this all too much. Dazai was now on top of Chuuya, arms stretched to keep him from falling. 

Dazai, in fact, enjoyed the flustered side of Chuuya. He thought it was cute especially the squeaks and how he blushed so easily. So he decided to mess with Chuuya more. 

"Dazai...you idiot get off."

Chuuya was gonna say Dazai's name when

"da-ziee" 

Dazai moved closer to Chuuya, noses touching. 

"Do you still want me to move Chuuya~" Dazai said in a more serious yet teasing tone.

"y-y-D-a-z-GeT..O-f-F" 

Dazai smirked triumphantly but got off since he didn't want to go too far... since he was fighting every urge to kiss Chuuya. 

"OI DAZAI what was THAT?!" "You're so ANNOYING GEZ! WHA-"

"Is that something you say to your only friend?" 

The word 'friend' made both of their hearts ache but both were unaware of each other's feelings. 

"You're not my friend," Chuuya said flatly. 

"Aww Chuuya you're so cruel," Dazai said pouting. which turned into a very convincing frown.

Dazai dropped face first into the bed and stayed there not moving. 

Chuuya didn't like Dazai with a sad face and he genuinely felt bad. 

"Fine."

"really?!" 

"I don't want to be your friend anymore Chuuya...You're so mean."

Chuuya looked at Dazai...his eyes looked glossy. Oh no Dazai thought to himself. 

"o-oh you don't?" Chuuya said sadly. 

"N-no I was kidding! I want to be your friend!" Dazai said quickly. 

"HA gotcha!" Chuuya laughed. 

"then maybe I don't want to be your friend Chuuya," Dazai said getting off the bed. 

"Sure you don't asshole," Chuuya remarked. 

*

They spent the day arguing and laughing. They had fun and completely forgot that they literally had slept together...for now at least. 

-------

The end of Chapter 5! So much fluff...