A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1

Start from the beginning

I began munching on all the food Vera handed over to me. My sisters were already in their dresses, Vera however wasn't my bridesmaid, Josslyn, Heidi and Irina were, as Nate. They all wore Silver long gowns. Nate would wear a silver suit and paint his nails gold as well as silver high lights and black Crocodile loafers. 

"Thanks V," I mumbled. I felt bad for not making my sister my bridesmaid but yet again I didn't feel like she deserved it. Neither did Joss but over the years we've kept in contact, Joss never let anyone really hurt me. I forgave Vera but somethings just hurt too much but here I am and it is my wedding day. I shouldn't be thinking about painful things. 

By the time I finished eating and thinking to myself to deeply we were already at the studio where some of the best make up artist were waiting for me, my nails were already finished from yesterday and I left my toes undone. 

Instantly a pair of arms snatched my food from me and dragged me into the back up suite from the building. I forgot that my studio came a shower and many other rooms for emergency. I was being pushed down into a chair while lukewarm water was coming from the shower head and scrubbed away at while someone else began washing my hair. I couldn't help but laugh a little while someone scrubbed my feet. 

A few minutes after I feel my chair vibrate and a jet comes up spraying water quickly at my sex, at first I feel some type of way, I feel abused and sexually harassed but this chair was top technology and I couldn't blame them, I wouldn't want anyone touching me down there but my wife and gynecologist. 

The jets had actually done a good job at cleaning me out down there and my ass as well. Two minutes later my shower was done and the people whom scrubbed my body so harshly getting all the dirt off pulled me into a plexi-glass box and told me to just stand there still. Soon enough I felt an intense amount of cool air drying me from every angle of the box. I was indeed scared for a little bit but after seven minutes of standing there I got out and my hair and everything else was completely dried. 

"That was awesome!"  I beamed. "can I go again?!" 

They shook their head and pulled me into the next room, the lights were very florescent. there was a jar of melting way, sticks and strips and various other thing-a-ma-jigs. "lay on the bed and wait here until someone comes in for your wax Ms. Robinson." a lady said.

I got on the bed and next to me was a radio where they played very calming music. "oh my God, hey, where is she?"

"You can't see her right now, she's getting waxed right now Ashley so just hurry up and take your clothes off. The team will help you get ready!" Alec hollered. 

My wife! My wife was just outside from me. Oh how good it was to hear her voice. I didn't say anything,I didn't want to see her until we met at the altar. "I don't care, I want to see my wife!" I am shook, she calls me her wife already and I haven't even pulled off the veil yet. I hear her feet stomping towards the direction of the room from the halls. 

"Eliza!" she barges in the room while I  am here fully exposed before her. My scar at my stomach embarrasses me. She hasn't exactly seen my scar until now, I showered different times before her, always hurried up to put my clothes or robes on before her and now I feel very open. Almost too open. 

She's taking a long and heavy look at me before she says anything else. At this very moment I have nothing to cover up with, I am humiliating and disgusting. She's blushing and her lips purse before me. "don't look at me!" I shatter. She sits at the waxing chair next to me. 

Her head rest on my left breast. She's starring down at me then her hand lifts upon my stomach. "you carried our beautiful babies-- This isn't a scar it's a signified mark of strength that not too many people these days want to bear," her hand grazes against the C-section scar. It left a phantom pain that caused me to gasp then cry. "this mark is too beautiful, I may not ever want to kiss your lips again because now I've found my new favorite spot." she kisses the ugly scar.