Chapter 13: Marked

Start from the beginning

Kimi began to wake up, but her body, she couldn't move it. She wasn't chained or anything, so why? Then it all came back to her.

"You're awake!"

She turned her head and sees The King of Sindria looking at her both relive and worried.
"Who....are you......?" She asked.
Sinbad looked at her shock. So his theory was correct. Only memories about him were gone. It explains why she acted like she's never met him, that he was a stranger.
"Wait....now I remember.....damn stupid King....what the fuck did you do to me....?" Kimi slightly glared.
"She still has that foul mouth.." Sinbad thought in his mind as his eyebrow twitched.
"I used a paralysis drug on you. You been asleep for three days." He explained.
"I'm surprised you didn't defile me in my sleep. After all, your name is the womanizer of the seven sea's." She bluntly said.
"I would never do that a lady!" He argues back.
"Yet you bit me on my neck to inject the drug in me, all while you groped my left breast. Suuuuurrrrreeeee...." she scoffed.
"It was an accident!" He argues back.
But he didn't regret accidently touching her there when he bit her. They were small but soft. Oh, just the thought of her begin bare was going to turn him on.

"Why did you want to catch me? I committed no crime." Kimi spoke,making him snap out of his sinful thoughts.
He smiles at her.
"I have my reasons. Also, you will be safe here." He answered.
Kimi narrows her eyes.
"Where are Alphonse and Caria?" She said coldly.
He frowns.
"You do realize Caria is the King of Kina's younger sister....right? And Alphonse is Muu Alexius younger brother?" Kimi said.
.
.
.
.
"Shit!" Sinbad cursed and ran out the door to order the guards to let both Caria and Alphonse out.
Kimi giggled but tries to move a little.
She sighs, and glad the drug is beginning to wear off. She can at least sit up now. She placed her hand on her neck and felt the fang marks that were left where Sinbad bit her.

"Did you sleep well sweety?"

And immediately Kimi backed away to the head board. There on her bed, was Vepra but as a ghost. Vepra gave her a closed smile and got closer to her, and touched the fang bite on her neck. Then Eligos also appears and smirks to her best friend.
"My king has finally found a mate! I'm so happy! I can just imagine the little children running around!" Vepra gushed and Eligos snikers.
"Eligos happy. Now if you excuse me, I'm going out to talk to Spartos. It's about his brother." She said and before Kimi could say anything, Eligos was gone.
She turned back to Vepra, who was still day dreaming.
"What do you mean "mate"?" Kimi asked.
"Isnt it obviously.....the mark of found is on you🎶, meaning, he plans to make you his wife, soul mate, and such~ but the mark is not complete until he makes you his." Vepra grins evilly at her.
Kimi shutters. Vepra then placed her index figure on Kimi's heart.
"Remember Kimi. He has taken your heart and you have taken his." She said and disappears.

Kimi sat there stun and her face exploded to red from both embarrassment and anger. She called each single one of her metal vessels, and put them back on her. She stood up, now fully recovered from the drug, her hair rising up, and began to grow long again.

 She stood up, now fully recovered from the drug, her hair rising up, and began to grow long again