Chapter 27: Shock

Rose's POV

A rose-colored crystal appeared before my eyes. It hovered in the air, on top of dead flowers.

I've seen this before. 

Whispers began to chant, go on and touch it. Hypnotized by their voices I did as I was commanded. As I got closer the voices grew stronger. Before I could get hold of it a light peered through a door-shaped frame. 

A figure came towards the floating stone, "You're the woman from yesterday!" 

She brought her hand to her face, hiding a giggle. "I know Rose."

Who is she? Before I could ask she took my hand, "You're memory is coming back a lot quicker than I thought."

At the instant our hands touched, the identity of the woman struck me. Angela! Crashing my body onto her I wept. She was my angel, my guardian angel, and I failed to recognize her. "I'm so sorry."

As if I was a lost child, I held her tighter. She tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "It's fine Rose."

Being in her embrace put me at ease, I felt safe. Nothing else mattered at the moment.

My arms fell, "I'm so lost, it's like i'm a stranger around them. When am I going to remember?"

Her smile told me everything I needed to know. She made her way towards the light, "You have to remember!"

The bracelet she had on her wrist began to form onto mine.

The crystal disintegrated and the particles floated in the air to the silver chain. Smaller versions of it appeared as dangled charms.

My eyes opened, there were no tears nor blood present. Bringing my wrist up I examined the bracelet she gave me. The nightmare was no more.

Jin's POV

Helping Rose with her memory is going really well despite the incident. She came to the apartment and helped with breakfast.

She seems so much happier and I hope this continues. V has apologized to Rose and explained his actions. Even though that incident has subsided, they haven't gotten closer. Poor Taehyung.

Jimin came into my room, refusing to look at me. "Hyung, can we talk?" He was barely audible.

This is odd. I closed the door and we sat down.

Jimin's POV

What happened drove me crazy. It's eating at me and I have no idea what to do. I loved her as a sister, but spending time together conflicted my feelings. When she kissed me...I needed to tell Jin.

I sat on the bed, tapping my fingers on my knee. "Hyung, something happened."

He was puzzled, "What exactly happened?" 

The fact that he's the eldest put me at ease, but I was still flustered.

The tapping quickened, "Rose has feelings for me." 

He was taken aback, "Are you sure-"

"She kissed me" I bit my lip, waiting for a reaction. 

His eyes grew wide, "V doesn't know right?"

Guilt overcame me, "He doesn't but if he does-" 

His face stiffened, "That's why we're not going to tell him."

I was not expecting that. He's always been about trust and honesty. Why is he going against that? He began, "They weren't on good terms when she got hurt. It's just a matter of time until she remembers."