Chapter 7: Fun at the Mall

Rose's POV

When we entered the mall I was in awe. This mall was HUGE! It literally had everything!

A skating rink, an arcade, a movie theatre, food courts, and so many stores. It felt like heaven!

"This is amazing!" I squealed as I waved my hands midair. I was like a girl at a candy store. Sounds of laughter erupted and I turned around to see Kookie and Taehyung, causing all the commotion.

"Noona...w-what are you-u doing?" I could barely understand what Kookie was saying since he was laughing so bad. "You're so cute Rose" Taehyung added.

I usually don't act like that but I just couldn't help myself.

My cheeks were burning, "It's not even that funny" I started to playfully hit them and went towards Jin.

These guys may not know it, but they have a weakness. I had to get them back and I knew just how to do that.

I tugged his sleeve, "Oppa can I go with you? Please?" I mumbled. "Aww you're so cute! Of course you can, besides we need to get you some clothes."

Jin and I left the rest of the boys, I turned around to see them with wide eyes and their jaws dropped.

Suga's POV

When Rose went to Jin hyung and left with him I noticed that V and Jungkook weren't laughing anymore. In fact, there was some tension as they were looking at Jin holding Roses' wrist as they walked off.

Now was the time to mess with them since they always bother me during my naps. A smirk came up to my face as I walked over to them.

"What's up guys? It's not funny anymore?" I asked as I put my arms around them, pulling them back to reality.

Jungkook answered "Huh? What was that hyung?"

Pretending not to know what I asked. "Yah!" I used both hands to mess with their hair and told them to pay attention.

Namjoon came up and put his arm around me, "Hyung don't do that you'll embarrass the kids."

J-Hope went to V and Jungkook and put his arms around them, "Too late, didn't you notice their faces in the van. They were as red as tomatoes!"

He started to laugh as they were just listening to the whole thing with their heads hanged low.

Jimin started to walk to V and Jungkook and dragged them away. Good thing otherwise the rest of the mall would've came to see J-Hope crying his eyes out.

Jimin's POV

I had to pull them out of there or they were never going to hear the end of it, besides I really wanted to go to the arcade.

I noticed that they've been quiet since we left the rest of the members at the entrance.

"Are you guys going to be like this? You know we barely come to the mall, let alone unnoticed. You guys would've been running around and hitting each other like kids." I whispered while glancing at them.

They just nodded their heads and gave small smiles, but once we entered the arcade they completely forgot everything and started to play a racing game.

Glad they're back to normal! Otherwise it would've been really awkward playing games by myself.

Jin's POV

I took Rose to a clothing store, considering that she had an eye on a dress inside.

"So is anything big going on?" she asked as she was looking at some clothes. At first, I thought she meant about music promos and all that. I felt a bit hurt, but she added.

"I mean are you going to take a break from all the photo shoots and interviews. Like a getaway trip or something." She added. This took me aback, I mean. It was like she was reading my mind.

Don't get me wrong, she is a really nice person, but we just met her. My mind went back and forth, debating whether to tell her or not.

She spoke once more, I guess she noticed my uneasiness. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I completely underst-"

"We're going to Jeju." I answered while looking at my phone.

She stopped looking at clothes and faced me, "Jeju?! Are you serious?" She seemed very shocked and excited at my response. I nodded my head, "Very serious."

She looked back at the clothes, "That's so cool! I heard so many great things about that place. Is it for work or for fun? "

"A bit of both." I responded. She looked at me and smiled. My heart started to beat really fast and I could feel my face getting really warm.

She pulled out something from the rack, "Does this look okay?" I scanned her face, her eyes sparkled and her cheeks were slightly pink.

"Hey are you there?" she giggled as she waved her hand in front of my face.

I shook my head and focused on the dress, "I-It looks great" I stuttered.

Rose's POV

We left the store and headed towards a cafe. The mall was filled with people so I kept bumping into Jin.

"Sorry about that" I said as I bumped into him for the tenth time.

"It's fine Rose, do you want me to hold the bags for you?" he replied.

"It's okay, I got it" I assured but he insisted and got the bags from my hands. Of course I thanked him and smiled.

I swear I'm smiling too much, but when you're around a bunch of nice people. You just can't help it. We kept walking when I felt a hand cover my mouth and take me away. I squirmed trying to get away. I looked around and saw bright lights.

The two arms turned me around to see the face of the one and only golden maknae.

"Gosh you scared me! Do you enjoy doing this to me?" I said as I hit his arm.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to play a game with you" he chuckled with his bunny smile. A smile crawled up my face and I caved in. How can I be mad at this face.

"You could've just asked instead of dragging me away from...Jin!" I started to walk away but felt two arms pull me back.

Kookie wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in placing his head on my shoulder, "Stay with me. Please."

~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

This chapter isn't the best but I promise that the next couple of them are going to be:)

Please vote and comment!

Don't be shy! I would love to talk to you guys:)

8-6-2016