Chapter 22: Uncertainty

Rose's POV

"Where are we going this time?" I asked as I was being pulled into a highly populated building. 

"Wait, is this the-" The screams and squeals of teenage girls got louder.

Turning to the other side I saw myself awaiting the inevitable. A crash echoed throughout the grand building, causing a minor disturbance and making everyone coming to a halt.

I will never forget the look on his face, those sparkling brown eyes were full of concern. The girl got up and ran off, refusing to turn back to the yelling boy.

This is where it all started, everything that's happened was because of an accident. The woman giggled, "Look at you! This is the first time I've seen your cheeks that red." 

Placing a hand on my cheek, I looked down in embarrassment. She put her arm over my shoulder as she guided me towards the light. "We only have one more to go."

Suga's POV

We were informed that the surgery was successful. The only thing to do now was wait for her to wake up.

Nothing has been the same. Our faces are plastered with fake smiles when we work and when we go home we pass through her apartment in silence.

Lifeless bodies walk around the house with no purpose.

This is depressing. If she doesn't wake up, what are we going to do?

Rose's POV

We were exiting the light when she started jumping up and down. "This is my favorite memory!"

 Across the room, Taehyung and I were sitting on the couch. "Did you get a new ring?" 

He placed a ring on my finger, "Now you have one to match."

At that moment I knew I wanted to stay by his side. For a month or the rest of my life, one thing was for certain, there was no place I would rather be than with him. 

Tears slipped as I watch the whole thing. She started to stroke my hair, "Why are you crying, Rose?"

I looked at her and cleared my throat, "It's because I love him."

Jimin's POV

A couple of weeks have passed since her surgery. We go and visit her whenever we have a chance.

Things have gotten a bit better at the house. We are starting to talk to each other and bring up old memories of her.

I guess all scars to heal with time. But with V, it's not the case. He does his part at work, but when he's home...

It's like a part of him has died and if she doesn't wake up. The rest of him will.

Rose's POV

She took a deep breath, "This is the last stop down memory lane." 

Everyone was standing around me, surprised at my sudden outburst.

"You've put me through so much and yet I stayed by your side! But this...I will never forgive you."

The door closed and I stood there with mixed emotions. "Can we leave? I don't want to relive this."

She faintly smiled at me, "I have to show you."

Taehyung picked up the ring I threw on the ground. Terrified he lifted his bloody hands up, "What have I done?"

She wiped her face, "I think it's time to go. I have something to show you." 

In confusion, I asked her, "I thought you said this was the last stop?"

"Down memory lane. I have to show you what's happening to everyone right now," she commented.

This experience was terrifyingly beautiful, but I don't think I'm prepared for what's next.

Taehyung's POV

I spend many nights looking at the stars. Rose said that they are openings from loved ones watching over us.

The others let me be. They've gotten better and I'm glad. But as every day passes by without her gleaming smile and warm heart...I find less of a reason to be here.

Yes, I haven't known her for that long but love is not measured in time. It is measured in the moments, both good and bad, that you share with them.

I visit her every day, regardless of our busy schedule. Holding her hand, I talk to her about anything. She's the only person who has heard me speak since that day.

Her pale skin merges with the bedsheets and she has gotten so much thinner. She is literally slipping away. 

I would do anything get her back, for her to be by my side. Nothing matters anymore. I'm becoming numb to the world and everyone in it.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

An update! This was pretty short compared to the other ones.

I hope you liked it!

2-4-2017

Shifted Scheme (BTS fanfiction - Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें