Chapter 12: Conflict

Rose's POV

I was in my room with the guys watching a movie when I noticed a thump from the door.

I got up to open it, Taehyung must've forgotten his key.

I completely regretted my actions. The sight of them kissing caused my heart to shatter. But what hurted the most was that he didn't push her away.

He turned and saw me along with the others getting up to see who was at the door.

I walked off trying to hold myself together. I heard him yelling "Rose! Let me explain!"

Sadness and anger filled my body, he finally caught up to me and turned me around. "Look this was all-"

I looked down trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall, "You don't need to explain anything."

I raised my head and our eyes met, "You wanna know something funny I thought you actually liked me."

A knot appeared in my throat, "Sorry for interrupting you." He slowly let go of my arm with his head hung low.

I left the hotel, the farther away I was the better. I just wanted to forget what I saw, I walked around the beach. My body became really numb and my face was filled with tears.

I sat down watching the waves as the warm tears silently rolled down my face. I've never felt so weak or vulnerable like this.

Time had passed but how could I know, I forgot my phone. The tears had stopped but the pain in my heart was still present.

I decided to go back to the hotel when some guys approached me. I'm so not going to deal with this right now.

"Hey girl, you're really pretty" he reeked of alcohol. "Back off, I'm not in the mood." I walked faster hoping they would just go away.

The other came and grabbed my wrist and raised his arm to slap me when I punched him in the face and kicked him between his legs.

"Leave me alone or I'll do the same to you! Understand?!" I yelled at the first guy. He nodded and went to help his friend who was on the floor crying in pain. I left them there and was on my way to the hotel.

Jungkook's POV

I went back to her room to see if she returned when the bathroom door opened. I turned around and ran up to her, "Where were you? We were worried sick!"

"I'm sorry Jungkook I just needed some time alone. Are the others sleeping?" she replied with a faint smile. 

"Yes, I told them that we were going to look for you." I whispered.

She looked at me, "We? Who else is looking for me?" 

I bit my lip, "V hyung, I'll go and tell him you're here." 

She grabbed my arm, "Don't leave. Stay. Please."

I lifted her face and saw tears, it killed me to see her like this, "What did I tell you about crying?" I said with a smile while wiping them off.

She smiled back and headed towards the bed, "I'm going to lay down if you need anything."

She tripped and fell on the floor. I ran up to her and kneeled down, "Are you okay?" She looked at me, "I'm fine."

I lifted her up and placed her on the bed. I laid down next to her and tucked her hair behind her ear. She mumbled, "I'm sorry Jungkook."

I lifted my eyebrow, "For what?"

She started to speak, "For everything that's happened, maybe I should've never-"

I placed my finger on her lips, "Don't say things like that, we love you...I love you."