Chapter 6: Past. Present. Future.

Rose's POV

"Wow, they look great!" I said as I was glancing at the photos. Once they step in front of a camera they become something else.

They walked towards me after thanking everybody for their hard work.

Taehyung came up to me, "Are you ready to go Rose?" 

I nodded my head, "Thank you for finding me, I think I would still be in there if it weren't for you and Jungkook."

"Of course! Now come on." while holding my wrist.

My eyes grew big and I looked down, my face began to warm up.

He noticed what I was doing, "Rose are you okay?" 

"I'm fine." I replied. He just nodded without any questions and kept walking.

Once we were in the van we decided what we were going to do next.

"I say we go shopping" Jimin and J-Hope said. 

"How about a movie?" Namjoon suggested. 

"What about the arcade?" mumbled V and Kookie.

"Rose...what do you want to do?" asked Jin. Before I could speak a huge erruption came from nowwhere and I placed my hand on my stomach, trying to tame it.

"Well that answers your question" Suga said. Everyone was laughing so hard. That was so embarrassing.

"So what are you in the mood for Rose?" Jin asked. 

"Meat sounds great!" I answered.

"Nice choice Rose" Suga added. 

"Well then let's go eat!" Kookie yelled.

-

"This is AWESOME!" I yelled after taking a bite. The meat was so juicy and tender!

Jin patted my head, "I knew you'd like it" 

I looked at him, "Like it? I love it! How did you find this place?" I said as I took another bite of the tender meat.

Suga looked up, "We used to come here when we were trainees."

"Those were the days...I can't believe it's almost been three years since we debuted" Namjoon added. Everyone smiled and nodded their heads in agreement.

"What was it like...becoming artists?" I asked quietly.

They all exchanged glances and nodded their heads.

"It was a big rush. We were busy with fan meetings, promotions, and practice" J-Hope answered.

"We practiced so much, from dusk to dawn" Jimin added. "Whenever we had a break we would come here and chill."

"We really got to know each other here" Jin said.

We talked a bit more when an old woman came to us. "Hi boys! How is your meal?"

"Auntie! How have you been?!" the boys asked as they got up to hug her. "I've been well! You all haven't been here in awhile" she stated.

"I know it's been too long, we've been busy with promotions" Jin answered.

"But we have the weekend off and decided to come here" Namjoon added.

She noticed that I was hiding behind Jin and smiled, "Who's this young lady?"

All eyes were glued on me and I mumbled, "Hello my name is Rose. Nice to meet you."

"Omo, you're so beautiful! You can call me auntie." she said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you ma'a- I mean auntie." I uttered with a genuine smile.

She looked back at the boys, "I have to go back to work but it was nice seeing you boys again."

She glanced at me, "It was nice to meet you Rose."

With that she walked back into the kitchen leaving us to enjoy the rest of our meal.

-

After we finished eating we headed towards the van.

"I really want to get some clothes for our trip" J-Hope and Jimin insisted.

"But I wanna go and see a movie, it's been a long time since we've gone" Namjoon replied.

I answered quietly, "How about we go to the mall? It has everything that you want to do. You guys can do whatever you want until the movie starts."

"That sounds good to me let's go!" Suga screamed while heading towards the van.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Please vote and comment!

8-1-2016