Chapter 8: A Night Walk

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and V went to go and get some ice cream but I decided to stay so I could play more.

I looked around trying to find a game to play with when I see something from the corner of my eye.

I noticed Jin and Rose passing by; I was taken a back when she smiled at him and hugged his arm. My jaw clenched and my fist hardened.

I don't know what possessed me to do this but I went up and snatched her away. I had a grip on her but she was really strong. I had to turn her around or she would've bit me or something.

She slapped my arm and said, "Gosh you scared me! Do you enjoy doing this to me?"

I chuckled, "I'm sorry. I wanted to play a game with you." I smiled so that she wouldn't be that mad at me.

A small smile appeared on her face and I knew I was safe.

"You could've just asked instead of dragging me away from... Jin!" she started to walk away, but I couldn't let her get away. I just got her.

I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her and put my head on her shoulder, "Stay with me. Please."

Rose's POV

"Jungkook, can you let me go people are watching" I mumble while trying to get out of his grip.

I hear him sigh and let me go. I turned around to face him, "You want to play a game that bad don't you?"

I point at him "I'll play one game but I have to go to Jin after that." He smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me to a game.

As we were walking I noticed that there was a small karaoke room.

I stopped in my tracks and examined the small but decorated room. He noticed and asked if I wanted to sing instead. I nodded my head and we entered.

Singing karaoke was one of the things I wanted to do in Korea.

Jungkook picked a song from the list and started to sing. His voice was so mesmerising, there was so much emotion when he sang. He finished and looked at me with a smile, I felt my heart beating so fast.

"You were really good Jungkook!" I cheered as I clapped.

"Thank you Noona! Why don't you give it a try?" he exclaimed as he handed the mic to me.

I sat there flustered, how am I supposed to sing in front of an amazing singer who can literally do anything?!

Waving my hands as well as my head, I stated. "I can't sing Jungkook"

He tugged my sleeve, "Come on Noona. You heard me now I want to hear you."

I sighed in defeat and got up, I chose a song that caught my eye and I started to sing.

Jungkook's POV

She was very shy at first but as the song continued she relaxed. Her voice was so beautiful, the noises from the arcade disappeared and it was like we were the only ones there. I could listen to her forever.

She placed the mic down and looked at me with a small smile. "Do you want to sing another song?" she asked while pointing at the mic.

I just sat there and looked at her, looking at the features of her face.

"What? Is something on me?" she started to look at her clothes.

"Your voice..." I began.

"I know it's not that good, but I warned you."

I got up and laughed, "You were amazing! Why didn't you tell me that you could sing?!"

She smiled, "Thanks but I haven't sang in a while. We should go." I nodded and we left the booth.

We headed towards a game when Jin dashed in with such a worried look on his face.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere?" he asked.

Rose noona slightly bowed, "I'm sorry for worrying you."

"It's not her fault hyung, I took her away while you were walking. I'm sorry..." I mumbled while playing with my fingers.

"Aish! What am I going to do with you?" he said as he was adjusting his hat.

"Anyways, the movie is about to start so we have to meet the others at the theatre."

Rose's POV

After the movie ended we all decided to go to the Han River to go for an evening stroll.

The moon shined that it made the river sparkle like jewels. There was a slight breeze that made my hair fly. It was so peaceful that I would never want to leave. The group was ahead of me since I decided to take some pictures.

Taehyung was kind enough to stay with me, "It's so beautiful!" I said while looking at the scenery.

He nodded with me in agreement as we started to walk and look at the view, "Did you have fun today Rose?"

I looked down and smiled, "Despite being kidnapped by Jungkook it was pretty good."

He laughed, "You what? That's hilarious!"

I hit his shoulder, "No it's not, I feared for my life!"

He patted my head, "Calm down Rose it's okay" his eyes sparkled from the moonlight.

We stood there looking at each other, my heart started to beat faster and louder. I could feel his hand slip into mine and my face became warm.

"You're really cold Rose, do you want my jacket?" He asked.

My hand unconsciously intertwined our fingers together. "No, this is fine."

He smiled and we started walking again to catch up with the others.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! 

I know it took a while to update the last chapter, but the reason was to give you two chapters!

Please tell me what you guys think of the story, I would love some feedback.

Vote, comment, and share!

8-8-2016