Chapter 16: Changes

Rose's POV

Taking a seat on my new couch and sipping coffee was blissful. I still haven't adjusted to living on my own, but it was a work in progress.

That's right, I found my own apartment. But there was one exception...

I heard a knock and set my mug down. I was greeted with a pair of arms, "Good morning Rose!"

I smiled, "Good morning Jimin! Do you want some coffee?"

He came in with a bag, "Yes please...oh I brought some breakfast!" He set the food down and came into the kitchen. "Do you like your apartment?"

I poured coffee into a mug and gave it to him, "I like it a lot!" He scoffed, "You hardly visit us anymore, do you not like us?" We walked towards the living room and sat on the couch.

I got a bit upset, "No, I just like having a little privacy. Why are you getting mad?! I live in the same building as you!"

They were very adamant I got the vacant room a couple of doors down.

I received a soft hit on the head, "Why are you yelling at me?" 

I lifted my hand and massaged my head.

He set his coffee down and his gaze softened. "Are you okay? I'm sorry for hitting you-" 

Once I saw his guard down, I got his hand and from there we started to play fight.

Jimin and I have gotten a lot closer. He's been very protective over me and scolds me for getting hurt. He's like my older brother.

"If you don't stop this you're going to be sorry!" He turned me over and started to tickle me. "Ya- please! Stop! Okay, I give up!"

It's been a couple of weeks since I got the results. Jimin has asked me a couple of times about what happened before. As much as I want to tell him, I can't.

This burden is the main reason why I came to Korea.

He stood up offering his hand, I gladly accepted.

"What are you going to do today?" I asked as I sat back down on the couch.

He brushed his hair back and sighed, "We have a photo shoot and an interview for a magazine. Then we're going to perform on a music program. What about you?"

I grabbed my mug, "Probably buy some groceries and clean the apartment."

He tugged my sleeve with a wide grin, "Why don't you come with us to the program? You might meet some other groups."

Are you serious?! 

I beamed, "That sounds cool! Text me when you're on the way."

He got up and went to the door, "I better get going. If anything's wrong, call me okay?"

I sighed, "I will, but you barely ate any food." 

We both looked at the food that was on the table. He scratched his head, "Don't worry! I ate a little before I came, I just brought it so we could eat together. Anyways I better go before-"

A knock came from the door. Opening it revealed the eldest three members. 

"Are you ready to go?!" they asked along with the others standing by.

Jimin faced me with an annoyed expression, "See what I mean. I'll see you later."

The others said their goodbyes and left. As I was about to close the door a foot appeared.

Taehyung's POV

I haven't spent much time with Rose lately. With our hectic schedule and her moving in, we just haven't had time to ourselves.