Episode 50

Most nations, wary of offending China, refuse to have formal
diplomatic ties with it. China, of course, was China Hoggington, who is very down-to-earth and informal, and gets quite upset when others put on airs. (China is very post-gender, and demands that people use the pronoun "it", when being mentioned.) The nations being referred to are the Squirrel Nation, the Fish Nation and the Penguin Nation. All took pains to be as informal as possible, to the point of almost being embarrassing and crude.

But it was all worth it. China liked to make cakes with beautiful
frosting-art. China's latest frosting-art showing was a treat: a dog
in the playground, the first glimpse of snow. There was even a huge cake with a life sized barnyard image on top of it, including a chocolate fudge mud puddle in the middle.

To prove they weren't too sophisticated, China demanded that the representatives from the nations all physically cross the barnyard cake in some manner. It was amusing to watch the various ways people (not necessarily humans) attempted to traverse the puddle: on tiptoe, via an extra long leap, or a quick run. China then proved that this was all too elegant, and proceeded to run and slide thru the chocolate fudge. Soon everyone copied this, and had a great time.