Episode 11

Nancy and Sluggo were saddened to discover that the town they were staying in had a "No Tiptoeing" law. Apparently Rollo the Rich Kid had bought off the town council, and the law been passed.

A few years earlier, Rollo had once tried to take tiptoe lessons from Nancy, but the weight of all the coins in his pockets had caused him to severely damage his toes when he'd attempted to tiptoe. Ever since then, he'd taken on a strong anti-tiptoe stance, and if he couldn't tiptoe, he didn't want anyone else to tiptoe either.

The next day, Nancy was writing a letter to Aunt Fritzi. In it she wrote:

"Not only did we get the chance to tiptoe out of town, we ended up at the beach again. It wasn't the same beach that we went to last summer, but any beach that has nice squishy sand is excellent for tiptoeing. You'll recall that last summer we'd also unintentionally stayed in a town that Rollo had bought off."

When Aunt Fritzi read these words, she realized that Rollo's influence had gone too far. As more towns outlawed tiptoeing, Nancy and Sluggo had less places to perform in, and the residents didn't realize that their lives were incomplete, without experiencing the beauty of master tiptoers. Aunt Fritzi decided to make it her goal, to resolve the situation.