Episode 2

Aunt Fritzi still looks young, but anyone who has been following her in the comics, knows that she has been active in comics since the 1920s. She liked to occasionally go into the basement and look at old comic strips from her younger days.

She was now on the phone to Nancy, saying, "I went to the basement earlier than usual this year as well, and I found some surface mildew on items down there, mainly on trunks where I keep my old comics. You know I am a retired lady and need a budget-friendly solution."

Nancy thought for a moment, and then said, "Remember our old friend, The Mildew Lady? Maybe she can help!"

So Nancy called up The Mildew Lady who replied, "You know I love mildew. I keep mildew colonies in my basement. Are you certain that Fritzi actually wants to get rid of the mildew living with her? If she's an anti-mildew bigot, of course I'll come over and offer the mildew a place where it will be welcome."

After The Mildew Lady removed the mildew from Aunt Fritzi's basement, her relationship with Fritzi was never quite the same. She was overheard saying to The Mold Woman, "After all these years, to find out that she hated mildew! I'm afraid to find out what her attitude is toward mold! You had better be wary of her." The Mold Woman then admitted that she had known about Fritzi's feelings for several years, after seeing her scrubbing her shower in a comic back in the 1950s.