Randomness: Chapter 3 • Yo Mama Jokes

Chapter 3

YO MAMA JOKESSSS!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Not to offend any mothers, of course. Mothers are awesome. Cos they brought us to life. 😊

- Yo mama so ugly, that when she wore a yellow raincoat, everybody started yelling, "Taxi, taxi!" when they saw her!

- Yo mama so fat, that her fingers are the size of a whale! Haha! (Made that one myself)

- Yo mama so ugly, that every time she crossed the street at September, people start saying: "Wow, is it Halloween already?"

- Yo mama so stupid that when you said: "It's chilly outside!" she went and grabbed a plate.

- Yo mama so fat, that when she passed in front of the TV, I missed 15 episodes of How I Met Your Mother!

- Yo mama so ugly, that when she joined a contest of ugliness, the judges said: "Sorry, no professionals."

- Yo mama so fat, that when she accidentally sat on an iPhone, she turned it into an iPad.

- Yo mama so fat, that she goes to the carwash to get showers.

- Yo mama so ugly, yo dad takes her to work everyday so he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye.

- Yo mama so fat, that even Dora can't explore her.

- Yo mama so stupid, she started yelling in an envelope because she wanted to send voice mail.

- Yo mama so fat, when she passed by the window we couldn't have 5 days of sun light.

Hi everyone!

I personally think that "Yo Mama..." jokes are a bit harsh- especially if you say them in front if your mother.

People can be a little fat...and may not understand things that you do. And people can be ugly too.

Nobody's perfect.

Just wanted you to know that.

MAMA'S ARE AWESOME!

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LET YOU GO TO BED LATE AND LET YOU WATCH ANIMEEEEEEEE!!!! :)

Peace! 😄😁✌️