Randomness: Chapter 2 • Dat Moment

Randomness. Is. AWESOME. Haha. Hehe. Huhu...

Randomness: Chapter 2

Dat Moment...

•When you only realize your cellphone is on the couch while your going to the airport.

•When an awesome anime(or any other) character dies. 😭

•When the text is too small and you can't read it.

•When your life source(your technological device you have been using for everything) dies. (When it's battery is dead.)

•When your friends can't make it to your party.

•When you find something that you lost years ago. (Happened to me once, but then my mom gave it away...)

•That moment the ugliest person you know gets a girlfriend/boyfriend and you're still single.

•When you correct your teacher. ;3

•You forget to do your homework and you only realize it when you're already at school and it's the lesson that you forgot to do its homework. 😂Long explanation award please!

•When you realize little kids have better social lives than you. Lol. 😂

•When your internet suddenly stops. 😱

•When you realize there was a back page in your test paper. (That actually never happened to me.)

•When you're on the plane and somebody falls asleep on your shoulder. (This didn't happen to me either.)

•When you only realize your test/exam/quiz isn't tomorrow after you finally finished studying.

•When you're watching a movie and a scary face pops up on the screen and you scream like crazy.

•When the computer crashes with an hour of unsaved work. 😱😞

•When you finally understand the difference between a marker and a permanent marker. (BAKA ALERT!!!)

Okay guys...

This chapter and the following chapters will not be like the first chapter...I just did that because I was bored...and most people do that so I said, "Why not give it a try?" and did it...

So yeah...

This book is about random things that happen to people all around the world etc etc...but mostly about RANDOMNESS. ;3 Lol. I said that like a boss.