Randomness: Chapter 39 • QUOTES - PART THREE

Randomness
Chapter 39
Quotes
Part Three
I'm still flipping out in awesomeness that this book has three thousand reads, omg! :O
1) "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning."
(Albert Einstein)
2) "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
(Albert Einstein)
3) "Love is the flower you've got to let grow."
(John Lennon)
4) "We know what we are, but not what we may be."
(William Shakespeare)
5) "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
(Mahatma Gandhi)
6) "However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
(Stephen Hawking)
7) "Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"
(Doctor Seuss)
8) "Whatever you are, be a good one."
(Abraham Lincoln)
9) "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
(Walt Disney)
10) "Memory...is the diary that we all carry about with us."
(Oscar Wilde)
TO WHOM DO THESE QUOTES BELONG TO?
1- Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist and philosopher of science. He developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics.
2- John Ono Lennon, MBE, born John Winston Lennon; was an English musician, singer and songwriter who rose to worldwide fame as a founder member of the rock band the Beatles, the most commercially successful band in the history of popular music.
3- William Shakespeare was an English poet, playwright, and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist. He is often called England's national poet and the "Bard of Avon".
4- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was the preeminent leader of Indian independence movement in British-ruled India.
5- Stephen William Hawking is an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge.
6- Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer and cartoonist. He was most widely known for his children's books, which he wrote and illustrated under the pseudonym Dr. Seuss.
7- Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States, serving from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865.
8- Walter Elias "Walt" Disney was an American business magnate, cartoonist, animator, voice actor, and film producer.
9- Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde was an Irish writer and poet. After writing in different forms throughout the 1880s, he became one of London's most popular playwrights in the early 1890s.
Thanks for reading, have an awesome day!
Sources:
Wikipedia
http://www.brainyquote.com