Randomness: Chapter 42 • Puns, Puns... And Would You Look At That! More Puns.

Randomness
Chapter 42
Puns, Puns... And Would You Look At That! More Puns.
Hey! It's been a while.
Lol. What do you think of the new cover? Just made it now.
PUNS:
1- Do you need an ark? Because I noah guy...

2- I was going to tell a Sodium and Hydrogen pun... But NaH.

3- I once heard a joke about amnesia, but I forgot how it goes.

4- When William joined the army, he disliked the phrase, 'Fire at will'.

5- He drove his car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

6- Yesterday, I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm alright, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside. (Omg)

7- I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy!

8- Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.

9- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

10- I did a theatrical performance about puns. Really, it was just a play of words.
(Hehehe)
11- What did the grape say when it was stepped on? Nothing - it just let out a little whine.

12- I asked a librarian if she was free this afternoon. She said she was all booked up.

13- When Peter Pan punches, they Neverland.

(...oh)
14- The man who invented the door knocker won a No-bell prize.

15- My friend's bakery burnt down last night. Now his business is toast.

Man, that was a lot o' puns.

Also, sorry for not updating in a pretty long time. ;-; Pls forgive meh.
(Currently ill and chilling on da couch, any other sick people out there?)
ALL PUNS FROM http://www.punoftheday.com
;););););););)