Sona x Lee Sin [pt.2]

"You can't hear me." 

"You can't see me."

"But I can feel you."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lee Sin's P.O.V: 

At school, we continued the 'dating' act and everyone fell for it. It's been almost a year since Valentine's Day. Everyone still believed me, it was hilarious watching people staring at us in the shadows, wanting to steal Sona. One evening, I walked over to the rooftop, looking for Sona. When I opened the door, I saw Sona and Singed. Singed was on his knees and his hands placed on Sona's hands. 

"I love you Sona. I don't care if you like Lee Sin or not. Because I know you don't love him at all... I'll show you what love is Sona. I love you so much... please... just say yes." I felt her tremble... She wasn't sure what to say. At the same time, I wasn't sure what to do. My heart was beating and tears ran down... [how does he cry when he has no eyes]. I turned around and sat against the wall, crying more. I heard someone walk up the stairs... It was my little friend, Amumu. He stood there, staring at me.

"Why are you crying Lee Sin? You're crying more than I do..." I shook my head and grabbed his head. "You cry thousands of times more than I do." I put him beside me as I quietly whispered what I heard. Amumu suddenly started crying and in just a few seconds, the stairway was filled with water. "SONA IS CHEATING?! WHY?!" He started crying so much. Sona and Singed appeared a few seconds later and she comforted Amumu.

I stood there as Amumu explained why he was crying. Singed smirked at me and his eyes glowed red. "WHY WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEONE LIKE SINGED?! HE'S BALDER THAN I AM!" I shouted as I jumped down the staircase.

Amumu followed me and we reached the first floor in no time. 

Singed's P.O.V: 

I waited for Sona's response. She was in deep thought and then she looked up with a bright smile. "You love me too right?!" I grabbed her hands and pushed her against the wall. A sigh escaped from her mouth and she shook her head, took out a notepad and wrote something on it. "I'm in love with someone else..." 

I sighed and backed off, laughing. Of course... Lee Sin... hun... I walked down the stairs alone as I saw a worried expression on her face. 

No one likes me... No one appreciates who I am and what I do... Why...

Sona's P.O.V: 

I felt bad for rejecting Singed. I had feelings for someone... and... I just couldn't lie to myself any longer... I was in love with him... and he was everything to me. That fact won't change. No matter how much Singed cared about me... 

I'm in love with...

Ezreal :D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm rly sorry about the no update... I constantly think about what to write for this ship but I can't think of anything... I just can't see Sona and Lee Sin together that well... My heart is full of Sona x Ezreal, I just can't write this anymore...

sorry for disappointing everyone.