Shen x Akali [pt.2]

Continuing Shen x Akali (Kennen as their child)

Shen's P.O.V: 

Ever since I met Akali when I was little, I couldn't stop remembering her. Her voice, her face, her actions. Everything about her was cute. She was my first love and she still is my love. After seeing her again, she's like... 10x more beautiful then when I first met her. 

Flashback -once again to the past when Shen met Akali-

After I dropped off Akali with her mom, I ran away. My heart was beating really fast and I held my hands near my heart. That girl... Akali... she's so cute. I hid behind the tree, knowing my face was really red. It started getting really hot. 

Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I blushing so hard?

This must mean one thing... I'm in love with Akali.

End of flashback

I just confessed to Akali, after all these years, I finally told her my feelings. I wonder what her expression was. I ran away too early. I didn't get to see her expression or what she would say. My heart kept pounding hard. Then a man in a ninja suit and a dark aura came up to me. "Where is a girl named Akali?" He asked. What was his relationship with Akali? I must find out now. I really wonder, everything about Akali.

"She's in the room 214. Down the hall, turn to your left and it should be the last room down the hall." I said and pointed to the left side. He bowed down and walked away. I quickly walked behind him and took all Akali's folders and stood at the room. 

"Hey Akali." I heard the man say. "Oh, hi Zed. Did you complete any missions by yourself?" I heard. So Zed's his name and they're doing some kind of missions together? "I finished the most recent one. Here's the folder. You've been missing for two days and I didn't know where you were. I also checked your apartment room but it was empty. Then some neighbour of yours told me that you were in the hospital so I came to check on you." Check on my girl, hun?

"Sorry I randomly disappeared, I'm fine now. We can finish the missions first." Akali said. I must keep her in the hospital, where I can see her. But once again, how am I supposed to face her after telling her that I loved her? "Hey bud." I heard and turned around. "G-Garen?" I said, stuttering my words. "Need help with something? You seemed troubled." I quickly pushed him back and sat down in a private room.

"Well... the truth is... I've been in love with Akali for over fifteen years and... I kind of confessed to her few hours ago." Garen laughed at me and patted my back. "What did she say?" Garen asked as he wiped the tears of laughter off his eyes. "I... I-I ran away." I said as I put on my mask to cover my face. He laughed even harder. 

"Can you keep her in the hospital? She wants to leave with some man named Zed to do some stuff." I said. Garen looked surprised then he started smirking. "Jealous here, are we?" I slapped him in the face. "N-NO!" I shouted. "J-Just worried about h-her." I said. "Don't worry Shen, I'll keep her in the hospital, just keep working." I nod and we both left the room. 

Garen's P.O.V: 

I walked down with Akali's folders and knocked on the door. "Akali?" I said. "Doctor Garen?" She replied. "Yes. Can I come in?" I asked. "O-Oh, of course." I opened the door and saw the man that Shen was talking about. Zed. 

"Am I bothering you two?" I asked. Akali quickly shook her head. "No, we're just about done. Well, I'll talk to you later Zed." She waved Zed goodbye and he left the room. "Well... Akali. We have a few more check-ups on the poison and stuff... so you'll need to stay in the hospital for about two to three days more." I said. She nods. "Thanks for the notice." She said. I smiled and walked to the door. "Well, have some rest, we'll be doing a check up in couple hours." She nods and I leave the room. 

I walked to Shen, who was in the dining hall. "Mission completed." I said as I patted his back. He bowed to me. "Thanks Garen." He said. "No problemo little one." I laughed. 

Akali's P.O.V: 

I sighed. I still need to be in the hospital for a few more days. This is sad. I was planning to go on a mission with Zed so it'll be less boring. Plus we have a lot of work to do. Now that I'm resting, there's more pressure on Zed. I need to heal quickly. It's my duty to defeat the evil and do what's right for my kind.

I heard a knock on the door. "Doctor Garen?" I questioned. He said my check-up would be in a few hours, so I supposed that was him. "Come in." I said. The door creaked open and Shen stepped in. An immense blush overwhelmed my face. "S-Shen." I said. He came and sat on the chair beside me. 

"Well... Akali... I know you must be stunned by the fact that I liked you since we first met, till now. But can you please think about it?" He said to me. I should probably tell him the fact that I liked him as well. I'm not certain about being with him yet but I guess... we might be a possibility. 

"Shen... I never told you this before... but you were my first... love." I said and hid my face in the pillow. "I liked you the day I met you." I stuffed my entire face in the pillow. I felt a warm pair of hands, the hands that patted me on the head that night, patting my head once again. "Will you... go out with me Akali?" He asked.

I lifted my head and nodded. The blush just came over both of our faces and we turned around, not facing each other, to stop the awkwardness. 

Then I felt something pull on my head. And I suddenly leaned onto Shen's shoulder. "I love you Akali..." He said. I repeated it, but said it to him. "I love you too... Shen."

There's a third part to this :D