Jhin x Jinx [pt.5]

Jinx's P.O.V:

"Finally... a challenger. Who is willing to stand up to me."

"I'm not a challenger..." His voice seemed wobbly. "I'm Diamond." [get it? challenger? diamond? xD he's in diamond elo but she said he was challenger xD I'm so funny xD] There wasn't an amused look on her face but then she chuckled.

"I like you." She said to me. I didn't know what to say back to her. I liked her of course. No. I loved her in fact... that's what I thought. I thought of her more than love. But I didn't know if she liked me that way or she just liked me as a funny fellow.

"If you were diamond... could you beat me in 1 v 1?"

"Maybe."

"Try me."

We had a short battle afterwards in the summoner rifts map in Bandle City.

~Jhin won C:~

"You're a worthy opponent... not to mention... companion. Do you want to have some fun together?" She asked.

"Sure?" As soon as I said it, she grabbed my hand and fired a rocket. We jumped onto the rocket and it took us to Ekko's tower. The rocket was going fast, so fast it could destroy everything in just a flash.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"The explosion of course~"

"W-WHAT?!"

We both jumped into Ekko's floating tower and made it inside to see the entire village blowing up. It... it was cool. It was wonderful. I never seen something like this. "Amazing right? It's so! BOOM! KAHBOOM! AND WATCHCA!"

I laughed. And Ekko came walking up. "Hey Jinx." He waved. Jinx jumped and gave him a hug. This anger flicked inside of me. What was their relationship? I wonder. I then gave him this glare. The 'don't touch her she's mine' glare.

"Ekko."

"Jhin."

"Nice to meet you." He said.

"Nice to meet you too." I said as I grabbed onto his hand firmly.

A few instants later... Jinx went inside to fix something and Ekko stayed outside with me... "Um... Heyo buddy..."

"???"

"I see that... horrible connection with her..."

"Shut up..."

"What if I said... I liked her?"

"I'd kill you."

"I'm glad I don't then..."

"Hmph... don't troll with me..."

"I love messing with people like you..."

"Anyways... don't harm Jinx."

"Okay? Why would I ever harm such a pretty girl like her?"

He giggled...

"She's been hurt before... and I don't want anything else... to happen... or else... I'll blame it on you even if you have the best excuse..."